Author Topic: Crashing After Export  (Read 610 times)

Offline Alivyre

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Crashing After Export
« on: June 23, 2018, 06:49:54 am »
So, I'm currently working on a map for a roleplay I've had in the works for quite some time. I've just finished what's going to be the first draft of this map, however everytime I go to export it something goes wrong in the files and my game no longer opens. It gives me the troubleshooting window, then it starts to open the game and shuts down before even reaching the Kovuworks screen. I've had this problem before, but the way I fixed it was long and drawn out, just as well I lost my export though thankfully, not my map progress itself. I was hoping someone might be able to help me find a quicker solution and a method that still allows me to export the finished map into the game?

Thank you in advance for any help you're able to offer!

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
Re: Crashing After Export
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 02:27:55 pm »
Have you checked if you have any double particles?
Go to C:/FeralHeart/media/particles and search for any .particle file ending with _0, _1, _2, _3, etc.
Make sure to delete these.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: Crashing After Export
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 08:32:15 pm »
Also, duplicate weather files can do this, if they appeared much like the particles.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"