Author Topic: activation email not received?  (Read 873 times)

Offline kibbun

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • wait, what?
    • deviantart.com/krazybunni
    • View Profile
activation email not received?
« on: August 03, 2018, 03:50:53 pm »
hello! so, my cousin and i were trying to find an animal game we could play together. i remembered that feral heart was really fun, so we decided that we could play that once registrations open up. luckily, this morning about 20 minutes ago, they were open! so, she made an account, but... she didn't get an activation email. she can't get to the user panel or anything. we've checked every part of her email, nothing. any help? i really want her to be able to enjoy this game along with me. any help is appreciated a ton !!

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: activation email not received?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 05:54:54 pm »
The activation e-mail can take up to 48 hours to send, so hang tight-- it may still be in route. c:

If 48 hours have passed and you have received no e-mail, contact a staff member, such as myself, and we'll be able to look into the accounts for you and see if something might have gone wrong.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
Re: activation email not received?
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 06:56:16 pm »
maybe also add any feralheart related domains to your whitelist of the mail too? In case you havent received the mail yet.