Author Topic: What are your favorite memories?  (Read 2232 times)

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
Re: What are your favorite memories?
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2018, 05:41:22 pm »
All of these replies are so sweet! It's really awesome reading all of them. <3
not active here anymore ♡

Ratel

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2018, 07:56:13 pm »
Meeting @PrettyReckless, because of her I know my boyfriend of today and live with him in Sweden, I ofc also got an older sister <3 forever grateful of meeting her.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2018, 08:07:01 pm »
I miss when things were simpler and happier.

Most of my favorite memories were back on the old maps in the earlier years of the game:

- When the N/Z was a big hang out area. My friends and I would sit there for hours just goofing around and chatting about dumb things. We had so many laughs and I made so many friends just chatting with random users as they ran by.

- My cringy old all black or all white demon wolf characters and the crazy roleplays I got into. Sure the characters and stories were ridiculously silly sometimes but hey it was fun. The friends I made through those roleplays were such cool people too. Nothing like those old demon vampire wolves lol

- Just watching the chaos of Bonfire from the Mate Centers to the Adoptions Centers and all the other weird centers in between... I remember when I tried to run the centers myself and how overwhelming it would get lol

- Joining in on the chaotic Lion King Roleplays in Bonfire. Some how they always ended up with me tossing myself to my death over the hill <3

- Learning the trick to climbing the walls in Ficho and the trees in Bonfire...

- The old staff and training with them.

- Watching general chat spam and joining in on the madness.

- Playing that tunnel crawl game across Fluorite Plains that Red came up with.

- Every single party event until now that I was able to attend <3

- All the random role plays I ever had from stray dogs in Fluorite, to huskies in South Pole, to cheetahs in Fluorite, and Titanic I’m Bonfire lol

- Always failing to climb Ascension and all the fun race games we had on the platforms.

- The time that I and a friend were the only two people who survived a huge map crash in Fluorite

- The time Raz changed my user to LordSugarMuffin and did crazy things with my body

- The times when I had a really bad day and I was down and I could come on and find all my friends to cuddle

- The times when a mod would use the red text and everyone would panic or spam the chat

- The time when a few friends of mine went out to Last Cave to see if the Last Cave monster was really real and all our games crashed at the same time.

- The times when Watermill was seen as a secret extra special map and only some of us knew how to export it to play publicly on it.

- Back when I use to think there was no way back to Bonfire Island once you jumped over the waterfall in Ficho

- Spying on the huge Warrior cat meetings that use to happen in Fluorite

- playing and role playing in Feral City.

So much....