Author Topic: Unable to connect to front server  (Read 1127 times)

Offline leechhours

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Unable to connect to front server
« on: June 30, 2019, 04:38:31 am »
So I've been trying to play FH again after a few years of not playing. With my first account I managed to log in and play a couple months ago, but after that I couldn't connect to the front server no matter how many times I tried. I'm really at a loss here because I love this game a lot and I've tried almost everything and looked for answers everywhere but I still can't get it to work :(

I've already gone into my firewall settings and fiddled with it, uninstalled and reinstalled the game at least 6 times, I made sure the log in page was open and waited a few minutes before trying to get in the game, I've also checked my internet connection speeds (which is actually really speedy) and disconnected all my other devices in case it was slowing it down or something, I've made a second account (this one) in case it was my other account that was the problem and made sure I entered my passwords in correctly (for both accounts), I also tried to use other browsers and tried to run the game as administrator, still nothing. I'm also in the Philippines if that helps.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Unable to connect to front server
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2019, 04:42:17 am »
Try the following:

-Enable cookies
-Disable proxies
-Clear any caches
-Use another browser
-Try logging into the login tab on a mobile device if you have one
-Restart your router

And just to confirm, the login tab is not kicking you out, correct? In other words, you're still logged in minutes later?
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 04:47:32 am »
Hello, leechhours!

This is an odd situation to say the least but I do have some questions. You can try to log in on your mobile browser because sometimes the computer one can be tricky. You can also check if you IP matches up here, If Kerriki's advice doesn't help. <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline leechhours

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2019, 05:00:57 am »
Try the following:

-Enable cookies
-Disable proxies
-Clear any caches
-Use another browser
-Try logging into the login tab on a mobile device if you have one
-Restart your router

And just to confirm, the login tab is not kicking you out, correct? In other words, you're still logged in minutes later?

Yep, the login tab doesn't kick me out. I've done all of that and it still doesn't work ^^''

Hello, leechhours!

This is an odd situation to say the least but I do have some questions. You can try to log in on your mobile browser because sometimes the computer one can be tricky. You can also check if you IP matches up here, If Kerriki's advice doesn't help. <3

I've also tried to check if my IP matches and it does

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2019, 04:52:35 pm »
Just a shot in the dark here but have you tried changing your password and using the new one to see if that will possibly work?

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble connecting to the server.

Offline leechhours

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2019, 12:30:51 am »
Just a shot in the dark here but have you tried changing your password and using the new one to see if that will possibly work?

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble connecting to the server.

Yeah I tried that, sadly still got the same results.

Offline leda

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • leedle lee my dudes
    • https://rookfox.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2019, 06:25:21 pm »
Is there an option for you to install FH into a different virtual drive, and trying it that way? Do you have an Ethernet cable, if so is it properly plugged in? Lastly can I ask what computer or system you’re using? I apologize if you already mentioned the computer I didn’t see.
find me in game as user leda, or see my feral heart dA, rookfox.deviantart.com !