Author Topic: New Preset Refusing to Show Up In-Game  (Read 795 times)

Overclocked

New Preset Refusing to Show Up In-Game
« on: July 11, 2019, 05:40:05 pm »
I was working a new preset and I noticed that it wasn't showing up in the game. I checked the codes to ensure the image matched it, it did. I changed the image from a .jpg to .png and altered the code to match it, still nothing. Then I moved it to a different preset folder, change the name of the image file. Still didn't work. I only have one preset file right now, the head. I don't understand why it's not working. I first placed the file into Preset_1, then later moved it to Preset_5. Has this happened to anyone else? I mean I could keep trying to get it to work, but it just isn't. I even installed a backup of the game to see if the coded preset files were replaced, nope.

I have another preset that I had made long before the update that still shows up fine, with no issues. However, another scrolling preset I have shows up marshmellow except the body which is completely black. This only happens in Preset Maker, the scrolling preset shows up fine in-game.

The working preset 3

The scrolling preset in preset maker

The scrolling preset in game

« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 06:05:54 pm by Overclocked »

AlphaEclipse

Re: New Preset Refusing to Show Up In-Game
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 05:42:10 pm »
Hey Overclocked, could you send the .material file via copy/paste? Very odd it isn’t working for you.

Overclocked

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 06:06:10 pm »
Added images

Overclocked

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 03:14:21 pm »
I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, however, the issue still exists. I'm not entirely sure what is causing the issue, but I'm going to assume that it is because of the update, perhaps?

Offline cosmohause

• Member Of The Season
  • Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • The Ernfi of Talta
    • cosmohause
    • cosmohause
    • c0ffeev0dka
    • cosmohause
    • View Profile
    • commissions
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2019, 05:38:37 am »
Hm, perhaps try looking into the material in notepad (or word document)?

Mine looks like this:

yeah I need to update it to make transparency work ;w;
(also its scroll down but I figured putting two images showing the full thing together like this would be easier)

DISREGARD ME ODIFJSDIU
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 05:40:27 am by coffeevodka »

My Sheezy.ArtSig artist: sapfall Pack of Talta