Author Topic: Game not working properly  (Read 709 times)

Offline Chanteloup

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Game not working properly
« on: April 09, 2020, 11:23:49 pm »
Redownloaded the game after awhile. No mods, no downloaded extras, I downloaded the game and replaced the .exe file with the new one. Yet when I load up the game, the title screen map was missing, and upon logging in, I found myself in the black abyss, it doesn't even tell me what map I'm in. It also won't stay open for long, having crashed on me multiple times already. I have it running on my graphics card rather than integrated graphics, and I switched to check if it helped and it didn't. I've tried quite a few things like changing to Open GL or Direct3D9, or doing the light installation rather than full. Nothing is working. Any solutions?

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Re: Game not working properly
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 11:33:30 pm »
Have you tried resetting your character's home?
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Re: Game not working properly
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2020, 01:19:02 am »
Sounds like some files are missing somehow. Specifically the fhmap files. Those should be found in this path: "feralheart > media > terrains > fhmaps". Do you see anything in the fhmaps folder?
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.