Author Topic: the new patch wont run on my pc  (Read 1212 times)

Offline lillyn

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
the new patch wont run on my pc
« on: April 10, 2020, 12:46:35 am »
so im new here and i dont know if thats the problem or not but today i wanted to join the community and try out feral heart so i  went and registered then downloaded it thing is though it keeps treating the new patch as a virus and telling me to reinstall which i did multiple times any ideas on how i can fix it? :'( :'(

SpicyDirt

Re: the new patch wont run on my pc
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 03:38:09 am »
Is reinstall the only option? Often times Windows will make it seem like you have to uninstall without actually having to do that. If you hit "more options" or "advanced options" (not 100% sure which one it says) it will let you run it.

Offline Maria0903

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2020, 04:32:08 am »
I can't seem to be able to get into the game still. Every time I try to open the app, it says "The code execution cannot proceed because _________ was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." Four notifications pop up filling in the blank with the following (irrKlang.dll, libcurl.dll, libOISdll, OrgeMain.dll) I'm extremely confused

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 217
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2020, 04:52:56 am »
so im new here and i dont know if thats the problem or not but today i wanted to join the community and try out feral heart so i  went and registered then downloaded it thing is though it keeps treating the new patch as a virus and telling me to reinstall which i did multiple times any ideas on how i can fix it? :'( :'(

Sometimes computers will think that FeralHeart or the downloads are viruses. I can assure you that they are not~

After downloading the main game and installing it, you need to download the .exe file that is under it. After you download the file, you need to move it from your downloads folder into your main FeralHeart folder, and replace the old one with the one you downloaded. It should work. If not, let us know what pops up!

I can't seem to be able to get into the game still. Every time I try to open the app, it says "The code execution cannot proceed because _________ was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." Four notifications pop up filling in the blank with the following (irrKlang.dll, libcurl.dll, libOISdll, OrgeMain.dll) I'm extremely confused

Make sure you moved your new FeralHeart.exe file from your downloads folder into your main FeralHeart folder. You need to replace the old one that is already in your main FeralHeart folder with the new one that you just downloaded. Once done it should work.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2020, 08:23:36 am »
The patch .exe has to be 740.5kb, i had to download it a few times before it was 'big enough'.
Hopefully that's the problem & you'll find a source of the patch that works?
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"