Author Topic: Edenwood Forest [Semi-Lit][Post-Apocalyptic][Multi-Species][Mapped][Accepting]  (Read 7833 times)

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
We could. I would just have to warn that I might not be on right away tomorrow because of the Holiday Party. :3 I can go after, though.

African Wild Dogs. <333 I love roleplaying with them, but I don't want to go overboard with characters, so I might just stick to my two. xD

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline twilight12

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • that was kinda neat dude
    • View Profile
Fraction: High Rock (Or Ember Pond?...)
Species: Jaguar Tiger Crossbreed.
Name: Keinzai
Family Lineage: Far from Royal family.
Personality: A small caring fluff ball of a jaguar tiger, ready for anything to strike at any timing. This crossbreed is quite caring, But also ready for a battle when shes out and about. Loving, caring, Small, And helpfull.

Rp Sample: Kenzai bounded through the forest with a few friends as the sound of at least fifteen enemies total followed close behind the four cats. "What are we going to do?." Yowled Makai, the cat next to her, "I dunno, Just keep running!." Kenzai replied, picking up the pace as the Enemies did so as well. The enemies followed closely and carefully, Making sure they didn't let the four out of their site as they bounded through the endless forest of wonders.                                                                             Hope this is accepted, Thank you for putting this up as well! c:

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
Bumps

And happy new year!

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
Has everyone been rping in-game or did the thread die?

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
I'm not sure. :/ I'm here but I haven't heard from Hero for awhile.

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?