Author Topic: Titanic  (Read 3839 times)

Offline Fussyjason

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Re: Titanic
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2011, 10:43:10 pm »
SHE PROMISED SHE WOULDN'T LET GO. ;v;
-But really, I cry every time I watch this movie. The fact that it's true kills me.
I know! I'm listening to the clip right now and crying my eyes out.
When I first saw Titanic, I had a dream about me being on the boat and dying and my body laying at the bottom of the ocean with the rest of the people down there with me...o.O I have that dream every time I watch Titanic.

Offline Fussyjason

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2011, 10:45:00 pm »
I loved the music in Titanic. Like the part in the clip at 2:02, I can sing that perfectly. Well, not EXACTLY but pretty darn close. x3

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2011, 04:21:43 am »
The music is what gets me, I think. It's so sad, and that music just makes me bawl my eyes out. ;_; Which is why I won't watch that clip. xD; I don't need to be seen randomly crying in my room. LOL.

Offline owenater1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • I'm too old for this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2011, 04:40:37 am »
I watched part of it with my family when my cousin came to town. XD i did not watch most of it. Imagine sitting with a laptop in a room full of crying people while you are laughing at a youtube video. I got some weird looks. XD my family thinks i am evil now. Mwahahaha! XD
(\\_/)
(O.o)
(^ ^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him achieve world domination!

12dollars

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2011, 09:49:16 am »
One of the greatest movies ever made!
Very sad though ;]
I find it hard to believe some adults haven't seen it before (not talking about the people on this thread)
I always thought it would be one of those movies everyone just seems to watch at one point of their lives

Offline Fussyjason

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 01:13:17 pm »
Yeah, when I first watched it I thought 'What is my mom crying about? It's just a stupid movie.'
Now I know better then that. x3