Author Topic: Unable to play the game  (Read 1229 times)

DragonFlower

Unable to play the game
« on: June 28, 2011, 04:39:36 pm »
*Cough*Noob alert*cough*

Mm'kay. So I was playing the game with a friend, and I've been constantly having the problem of falling through platforms. I just absorb into them, and fall to the ground below. I also tend to get stuck in rocks this way. So, with a little suggestion and encouragement from my friend, who had just installed the game last night and didn't have the same problem; I decided to download the patch and see if that would help. But, I don't know if it did. You see, when I try to Login, it tells me "please download the current patch at fer-heart.com."; so... I went back and downloaded it several more times, and it said the same thing every time. With another suggestion from my friend, I uninstalled the entire game, and then installed it again. I'm not sure if I've lost all my characters by doing this, but even so; it says the exact same thing, and I'm unable to play the game.

If I can't get in the game, I suppose it doesn't matter if I've possibly lost all my characters, or if I keep falling through platforms. I suppose it wouldn't matter much; considering I wouldn't be able to play Feral Heart at all.

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to play the game
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 04:41:46 pm »
Uninstall the game completely then install JUST the "feral heart game setup"

DragonFlower

Re: Unable to play the game
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 04:45:29 pm »
Okay. Thank you; I'm sorry. Such brilliant  plans we have.
They mess things up more then they fix them.