Author Topic: Snow Leopard group  (Read 1464 times)

Offline OceanEra

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • SilverIce of FallenAurora, snowleopard pride.
    • View Profile
Snow Leopard group
« on: August 17, 2011, 11:10:16 am »
I AM going to make a Snow Leopard group. There will to be prides (i'll call them that i guess) living on one map, which i am making now. It might take a while because i'm trying to make it the best i can and keep adding more stuff and am toying around with other stuff to get this game perfect. It will be my first map, so i won't be the best map ever but it should be pretty good.
Anyway i have names for the prides, there will be one on each side of the lake in the middle of the map.
The two prides are:
FallenAurora: Led by SilverIce (me)
DyingMoon: Led by ------ (no begging i am going to choose someone for this position)

The two clans have a side of the map each, each side of the lake in the middle.
This is an icy place, so whites and light blues would be good colours.

Realistic colours as much as possible but i still want your Snow leopards to be unqinue, so colours such as Greys,blacks,Very light blues. But NO NEON COLOURS, i want this to be as realistic as possible.

i will list the ranks below:
-------------
(this is in orderof highest to lowest)
Leader
Healer
Deputy
Warrior
Elder, mothers
Healer apprentice
Appretnice
cub
----
I hope you will join, fill in this sheet and then i says yes or no, a picture of your leopard would be nice if not a written description please!
-------------
Name:
Pride:
Picture of description:
Bio:
Any other info: (no powers!)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 01:38:48 pm by Oceanera »

Offline xxsnowstripexx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Snow Leopard group
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 07:16:14 am »
Name:Snow
Pride:FallenAurora
Picture of description:http://snowthelion.deviantart.com/art/snow-leopard-253576283
Bio:Mostly quiet and calm but short tempered.A skilled fighter she is loyal to her pride and will protect it with her life
Any other info: (no powers!)None