Author Topic: Blackblooded (Short Pawed)  (Read 2335 times)

James Wolf

Blackblooded (Short Pawed)
« on: September 14, 2011, 05:25:51 pm »
In desprate need of members for long term RP. the main base of oporations L island in Florite plains
COUTION(Its a Demon Pack)
for enrtence Talk to Breeale(Blitzthemutt) the alfa FEMALE
only unnateral looking wolves need aply(also taking felines)
A rivle pack does exist and tentions are high being "Short Pawed" is not helping the Alfa FEMALE's stress level
also Breeale needs a mate im just throughing that out there if theres a brave enugh soul out there that can cage the beast and tame her.
we dont wagg wor we finish them
DEMON WOLVES AND DEMON FELINES HOUNT YOU IN THE NIGHT AND HUNT YOU IN THE DAY FOREVER LIVING

Thunderlion123

Re: Blackblooded (Short Pawed)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 09:37:23 pm »
Try improving your grammar.

James Wolf

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 11:53:07 am »
hey im a red neck my spelling is just as bad

Topp

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 03:09:50 pm »
i cant really read it -.-
Maybe more information and stuff like:
About the history of the pack.
More about members.
Where you'll be role-playing.
RULES! ( most important one XD )
Ranks.
and More.

-
Toppy : D

James Wolf

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 03:39:17 pm »
most of the members are all friends with other several members of the pack. i wouldnt know much about the History of the pack because i just joined recently. Ranks are give by eathor request or observetion. Role playing is always on the island we rarely leave it. members are promited to mate and have pups. treachory will be punished by emedit exile from the island and pack. most members charictor have supernateral powers. members are required to help the pack when needed. the head honcho is Breeale(Blitzthemutt) second in comand Demona(Shurly) head tarritory gaurd Demon(tony00001) current mother(s) Hallow(?) Pups Hallow Paw(James Wolf) Hail Crest(?) shadow(?)
pack elders Beast nightmare(reaper666)

Topp

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2011, 04:36:11 pm »
Well I guess it would have to do : )
Since it sounds like that you didn't make the pack...

Have fun

-
Toppy

James Wolf

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2011, 04:43:11 pm »
the rest of the pack is unknown to me. besides the bad thought that creeps into your mind when you read the word demon this pack is bent on self and the general wolf populations perservation. fights are started with us we dont start them and during a fight all types of voilence is alowed even power playing. every wolf gets a say in the alfas desisions and is welcome to voice there opinons.

James Wolf

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2011, 05:38:36 pm »
to tell the truth we are at wor with the other animals i the game couse they are nothing but insaltive to us and it tends to happen alot we just wont are tree and the kind hellos on the mainland of the Plains recruting is nearly impossable with the others like thay are.
Ps are group is not the Emo corner

James Wolf

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2011, 05:41:40 pm »
i might not of created the pack but i handle External/Outside the island afairs almost like a Recurter or somthin

Offline ThePsychoHybrid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2011, 08:01:13 am »
If you have anything else to say, edit your last post instead of double/triple posting. Thank You.