Author Topic: I need help with the game!  (Read 1598 times)

Offline ShadowRailm

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I need help with the game!
« on: March 14, 2014, 11:26:49 am »
I can log into Feral Heart ( which is here ) but I cant in the game. Its been a long time since I played. And every time I log in, in the game it says it the wrong user and pass. I use my user and pass the same here and the game can somebody help me!!?? PLZ!!

Offline Kaimeya_Wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • she/her/they/them/he/him
    • View Profile
Re: I need help with the game!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 01:46:06 pm »
I can log into Feral Heart ( which is here ) but I cant in the game. Its been a long time since I played. And every time I log in, in the game it says it the wrong user and pass. I use my user and pass the same here and the game can somebody help me!!?? PLZ!!

If it says wrong username and password, its most likely and error of that kind. Make sure your not on caps lock. If that dosen't work, try doing ctrl+shift+caps lock (Because your capslock might be reversed and try again.)

I come back after about 4 years! Ill probably still be somewhat inactive from time to time, but im here!

Please don't look at my older posts. I swear, i had a really bad "XD" phase. I am so sorry.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 04:24:35 pm »

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline ShadowRailm

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 08:00:25 pm »
I know I put Shadowrailm and my password, ( I made sure there are caps ) and it doesn't work I don't know why it does that

Offline ShadowRailm

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 01:31:59 am »
I know I put Shadowrailm and my password, ( I made sure there are caps ) and it doesn't work I don't know why it does that
never mind it worked thanks for your help also one more thing. I'm creating another account but I haven't gotten any emails and I made sure that the email is correct and the email hasn't been used. If it does come how long will it take, its been like a day and I haven't gotten the email. Please write back right away.

Offline IcyFrost

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • what is life? life is cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 03:03:25 am »
It took a long time to get an email back for me too. Check spam/trash. If you used your email and not your parent's, it might have some sort of age-lock on it, which will keep you from getting the activation code emailed to you. If there is an age-lock, the email will be blocked if it wasn't deleted. How long you have to wait will vary if more people joined when the registration opened.

Also, please try not to post another problem on this thread, start a new one floof. The 'Not getting an email' thing should belong in the Forum + Site Help area, not the Game Help.

Did I get this right? xD
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 03:12:03 am by IcyFrost »

Because yes, everyone needs Canada in their signatures.

Offline CrazyCatLady

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Formerly M'Lass
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2014, 04:38:57 am »
Just gonna jump in here: an email can't have an age lock. That's not going to be an issue.

If you don't get an email in a few days then I would create a thread in the forum help about it or PM a forum staff member.

Sig by Kiaz! ||  I'm not active anymore. I'll be back sometime.