Author Topic: .☼.Shattered.☽. [Open] [Felines and Canines Welcome]  (Read 16880 times)

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: .?.Shattered.?. [Open] [Felines and Canines Welcome]
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2013, 10:46:26 pm »
[Nope! We aren't in-game, actually. If you look above, you can see we've been rping here. =) ]
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 01:08:49 am by Kasai »

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2013, 01:08:17 am »
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 02:48:51 am by Kasai »

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2013, 02:44:37 am »
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 06:27:49 am by Buttons Lady »

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2013, 03:25:02 am »
[Past members either in apps, the history section, or made up to help you out]
Archon Pack
Ellie- Archon Leader (spotted hyena). First leader of Archon Pack. (see History for more info)
Miko- (spotted hyena) Ellie's only heir that survived to adulthood. She was beaten out of her leadership spot when challenged by Kima, a spotted hyena. Miko was a poor leader and, due to her poor leadership, many were killed.
Kima and Vir- (striped hyenas) Kima took Miko's role as leader and proved to be a skilled warrior and quick thinker. Her great decision making skills led to battles between her and Sera/Ciro to be well fought and the results of each fight to be very similar n both sides. Vir(striped hyena), the head medic of the time soon fell in love with the leader and the two eventually mated. Vir basically remained head medic/leader for a while because no medic was better than him in the pack.
Ryu- Current leader and the only pup to remain from Vir and Kima's litter.

Celestial Pride
Kai- Celestial Leader (lion). First leader of Celestial Pride. (see History for more info)
Sera and Ciro- Next generation. Sera was a tigress who was Kai's advisor. He had no heirs so she took the throne with Ciro (tiger) as her mate. Sera: A strong tigress who demanded respect. Every word out of her mouth seemed to be thought out carefully. It was a surprise to everyone that she was able to find a mate with how strong she put herself off to be. Ciro, however, was not a weakling. If anything, he frightened the members more than Sera. While Sera announced her, sometimes harsh, opinion, Ciro would lurk beside her like a scavenger bird, always watching. Nothing could slip past this duo. (Most organized out of all of the leaders of Celestial Pride.)
Evangeline- (tigress)current leader. Strongest out of Sera and Ciro's litter. (see Members for more info)
Kila- (tigress)other female cub in Sera and Ciro's litter. She took after her father in the trait of being silent. She would follow her sister like a shadow and hardly ever spoke a word. She vanished one day when she reached adulthood and no one has ever seen her again.
Miro- (tiger)Only male in Sera and Ciro's cubs. He was the runt, and thus the weakest. Evangeline would defend him at all costs since he was picked on constantly to the point of leaving the pride when he got old enough..
Obi- (wolf)Current head medic. (See his history. It gives info about Sera/Ciro generation to Evangeline generation)
Erina-(wolf) Advisor to Sera and Ciro. Later she was advisor to Evangeline, but was killed in the most recent fight along with her and Obi's pups. They had four pups, two were found dead and the other two weren't found, but it's likely their bodies were so small from being born recently that they weren't able to be found.

Timespans based off of leaders:
Kai vs Ellie
-Kai dies before Ellie-

Sera vs Ellie
-Ellie dies before Sera-

Sera and Ciro vs Miko
-Ciro becomes co-leader. Miko is stripped of her position-

Sera and Ciro vs Kima (and later Vir)
-Ciro dies due to severe injuries. Kima dies of old age-

Sera vs Vir
-Vir is killed in battle by random member-

Sera vs Ryu
-Ryu kills Sera in battle-

Evangeline vs Ryu

I could give you some trouble makers if you want. Let me know =)
Also, let me know if any of this doesn't make sense. The timeline is kind of odd XD]

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2013, 03:58:51 pm »
After reading the bit about who is who before the timeline, it totally sounds like Eva and one of her siblings were the ones at the Barrier when it flooded with Bartos having pulled out half drowned striped rabbits lol. Course, Sake said he thought it was before Eva's time but, he's so old he could have easily forgotten /who/ the story was actually about :)

Additionally, the front page history says the Barrier was dug out during the 3rd generation. Is that during Sera x Ciro and who would be in charge of Archon during that time? I can see the digging of the Barrier to be a tale Sake repeats often. I'm sure he'll have to mention Eva's former prisoner status to Tor at some point too. And, one more thing, I wanted Sake to be older than Obi and Eva but not so old he's nearly dead. Would saying he was born not too long before Ciro became Co-Leader make him ancient or does that sound right? Kima died of old age so I'm guessing she wasn't a spring chicken when she took over but still young enough to have a least one litter. If any of that is wrong, let me know so I can readjust my logic with a swift kick to the head lol.

I was going to ask something else but I've forgotten... it will come to me later I'm sure.

Edit: Cleared some topics up in PMs so as not to trash the thread. Kasake will have lots of stories once they're all fleshed out enough to tell. Of course, Sake's notorious for exaggerating the details so maybe I'll make a separate post after he's done with an unbiased/full version. As long as Kas agrees :) If they're good enough, maybe we could link to the post as a "Lore" section? Or linked in the History section under "Additional Reading"? lol Just suggestions really.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 09:40:30 pm by Buttons Lady »

Offline Lunar Rush

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • That one person you saw doing that thing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2013, 10:41:21 pm »
Sorry... suddenly got hit with the flu and a fever and I've been sort of inactive. As I'm getting better, I'll be more active. ^_^"
Please ignore any stupid mistakes I make, as I'm not anywhere close to feeling 100%, and I very well may screw up a couple times or so, as this stupid stomachache of mine is pretty distracting.

I should also be able to finally get a picture for Nimbus today...

---

Ember
Prisoner of the Celestial Pride

With a flicker, Ember's eyes opened to nothing but an endless sea of inky black water. Every part of her body ached with exhaustion, from her tail to the tip of her blue nose.
"Hellllloooooo?" she called out, her fur standing on end. Something didn't feel right, and she couldn't quite place what it was. The feeling lurked right behind her, as if it was waiting for the right moment to pop out and surprise her. Over all, it was an annoying sensation, but she quickly shrugged it off to investigate her new surroundings.
After a series of short cheetah chirps that were normally used in her home pride to communicate between members over long spaces, she continued treading and listening. There was no response, not even an echo in the vast, open space.
"EMMMBBEERRR!" came the call of a voice several minutes later. Ember knew that voice anywhere, and she wasn't going to let them escape this ti--
A sudden flash of pure white light seared into her vision. The ocean faded away, and she was thrown back into her nightmare of an existence. She could feel her freezing body being carried by an unknown creature, but there was little she could do to stop it. Her body had been drained of any source of energy, and she couldn't feel her paws. The black-speckled silver pelt of hers was slowly frosting over as the cold got the best of her soaked fur.
"Where... a-am I?" she stuttered through chattering teeth. Through narrowed eyes she gazed at the many faces of the crowd. Ember could easily tell she wasn't in Kansas anymore anywhere near her home.

She probably wouldn't be ever again.

{EDIT: You guys want another member? :D
I haz a friend on here who I can probably get to join.}
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 11:18:08 pm by Lunar »

????????-??do?d pu? ????n? ???? ??n?

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2013, 01:45:08 am »
((I'm all for it if they're active. The groups can't grow and be merry if everyone is inactive. OH! Hope you feel better soon!
On a side note, I have two sets of tornado sirens going off right now. WooT lots o'fun!))

Offline Kasai

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: .☼.Shattered.☽. [Open] [Felines and Canines Welcome]
« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2013, 01:54:00 am »
[I agree with Russ! As long as they're active, I see no problem with it =)
Don't worry about it! I'm sick as well with a stomach bug =P Why are you on a computer, Russ?! HIDE, WOMAN, HIDE

]

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2013, 03:00:08 am »
((Survived!! lol looks a lot like a hammer to me ;) I understand everyone not being able to get on much from being sick. My mate's been sick for a week now but looks like he's getting better. Hope all of you get well soon! I'm excited to find out what's going to happen next! lol))

Offline Player927

• Experienced Traveler
  • TattooPelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2013, 07:13:34 pm »
((Bump? You guys feeling any better? My mate has the night off and supposedly tomorrow (Monday) too so I probably won't be on here much during that time. We play a lot of League of Legends when he's home :) ))