Author Topic: Ukama desert and Kuzimu city (open for members!Lion/dog, literate,maps!)  (Read 2089 times)

Offline Katrink

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Short
This is the literate canine and feline RP, we got 2 maps, and they are connected with a story! We are in need of active literate role-players, that are interested in our RP!
We all start as loners and everybody can act out his own story. We have 2 maps, in one,Kuzimu city, we play as the banished dogs/wolves/cats, and in the other one, ukama desert, we play as a lion.

Kuzimu City RP
A literate, semi realistic dog rp , about dogs who got banished to an odd place called Kuzimu city. We are in need of active, literate, semi realistic rpers!

It's an old town with some history. Kuzimu was once a place, with economic recovery and a beautiful environment. Due to the beauty of this place, politicians decided, that kuzimu should be a place for criminals to assimilate themselves into the society again, after some years of prison. the major idea of this wasn't bad at all, it just turned out to be the wrong way. Without any help, the ex-prisoners got set into kuzimu city, without any regrets, they continued there deeds in Kuzimu.

The friendly and peaceful living people in Kuzimu left after some while, not accepting to take this way of life anymore, they left kuzimu and all the criminals behind. The politicans reacted accordingly and turned this place into a prison. A prison to bannish all the criminals that no prison wanted (due to their horrible deeds) . After several years the madness broke out, people killed themselves, killed the others, and more horrible things. The location turned into a nightmare, the trees gave up living, the grass rotted and  the house became labil. The politics started to dispose of their corpses in Kuzimu city.

This is where our story starts:

Not only humans got banned here, also Cats/dogs and even wolves. They try to escape the madness everyday from new, try to find food,water and safe places. it's a dark town with horrible snowstorms and it's pretty often rainy. The dogs haven't seen a clear blue sky forever. We are all loners somehow, start as one, or you can start a pack if you want to.

Ukama Desert

So yeah, that's pretty all about Kuzimu. I could tell you my chars story, but there's no need to. We got many creepers in this rp, and want some weirdos in there. dogs who eat corpses,  cats that got mad and much much more.
If you wanna be part of the creepers, then join us.

so, what's that about the Ukama desert?
Well, if you play in Kuzimu, you'll probably wonder why there are so many corpses. this is the sequel of kuzimu city, the ukama desert. it's a lion rp, also literate and looking for active members.

The Ukama Desert is a huge desert with a volcano, a waterfall and the most eyecatching thing: the colosseum (in the map, it isn't really a colosseum, it's more like a.. fight area )
The Ukama Desert is a place for lions and the "games". Those lions were forced to live in the Ukama desert, since they are there for the "famous Ukama games".
These games  take place in the colosseum. the games are like a bullfight. there's an animal in the area and a human comes with weapons, and plays like in the bullfights with the lion. After a game, the lion can return to his "ukama home" his den or whatever, and whenever the humans want games again, they just pick them up and throw them in the arena.

Naturally, most of the humans get killed, and that's why there are so many corpses in Kuzimu. Because, mostly criminals ar forced to fight against the lions, it's nearly a death sentence. But they got guns, swords and many other weapons.

------------------------------------------------------------
You may wonder why this is so weird. You know, I had enough of those lion king rps (Lion King is great, don't misunderstand me, but it's most of the time the same.)
Rules
Those rps are mine. Both.
I'd like to mix them up, since they belong together, this means:
If we wanna play a dog today, we gonna switch to dogs. If we wanna play a lion today, then we gonna switch to lions. We have two different maps for them, so you'd have to change the map.

Rule 1: No extreme cussing, abusing other members, and other cruel things in general.

Rule 2: No matebegging, leave me and my group alone with that matebegging! (and also no "I wanna be born, get a mate" begging)

Rule 3: We are a literate rp, or atleast, I'd like to have one. I am not the most literate girl here (and my grammar isn't right) but I can write for long, long sentences, I explain my chars feelings, and much more. So I'd like to have literate members too

Rule 4: I'd like to have active members, really active; I am online (nearly) everyday, so I wanna rp. There is no problem if you wanna be in another RP one day, but, you joined mine, if you wanna leave it, ok. no problem. if you stay away, out of my rp, for weeks, or days, I'll disban you.

Rule 5: that belongs to Rule 4. I don't wanna sound harsh, but I just want people who I know. I can't join different rps with different people everyday, I'd like to explain my char and get familiar with the others. I'd like to have a rp family!

Rule 6 :  No godmodding or unrealistic doings: that means for me, you fight really. You don't just come along "stands on him, bites his neck, kills him." we are literate, so I'd like to have literate people who don't talk like that!
No sword throwing, huge stone grabbing, house heaving, fire spitting, ice... etc etc. nothing that's just impossible for a lion to do.
We aren't really realistic, semi realistic, but I don't wanna hear "throws knives" . I don't accept that.

Rule 7 : Just kill if the other roleplayer gives his permission to get his char killed!

Rule 8 : simply, no sparkledogs. we are semi realistic!

Rule 9 : DON'T CLAIM THE MAPS AS YOURS; THEY ARE MINE (except the objects, like I've written down here) I CREATED THIS MAP AND YOU DON'T GIVE IT TO OTHERS: THAT'S KIND OF ART THIEVING. Simple said, ask me if you have a friend who wants to join, but don't give anyone the map which I don't know. don't claim it as yours, and everything else

Rule 10 : isn't really a rule, but I wanna explain. I live in Austria, so I got different times to be online than USA living people have. You can be in my rp, whenever you want, but if you are in the USA, it could be a problem, because we would never meet.

If there are many USA people, who wanna join my RP, I'm going to get an "USA RP leader", this means, I'll choose or someone volunteers to be the RP Leader for the USA people, since I'm not able to be online at the same time as US living people.

Summary
We are looking for literate, semi realistic, ACTIVE Members, we want them to have a story and act like that.
PM me an RP example to join, or just whisper me in the feralheart game, the same as my username here. Katrink.

And again, I wanna repeat, we want active members

I am (nearly) everyday online, so I really wanna have a family at FH. A RP family.

and people, I'd be grateful if some active and literate peeps would join, our rps have a kind of unique story and we also want unique members! :D

( Objects belong to Jayfeather55, Hamilton and some awesome Meshs maker else, I just made the textures for the objects and the map itself)

If you wanna join this RP, I'll add you to the list:

Members
                                   -Jeff the husky
                                   -Dart
                                   -Tasha
                                   -Dixie
                                   -Sliver
                                   -Sharp
                                   -George
                                   -Monster
                                   -Yukino
                                   -Tiger
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 12:51:02 pm by Kathy »

Offline MidnightStar

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • ~*~Rome of the Agalon Herd~*~
    • View Profile
Re: Ukama desert and Kuzimu city (open for members!Lion/dog, literate,maps!)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 01:36:46 am »
I wanna join :D!!
~*~The Agalon Herd~*~