Author Topic: Some Ideas  (Read 1543 times)

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Some Ideas
« on: February 09, 2014, 12:42:27 am »
1. I was thinking that FeralHeart seems a bit small in my world. Cause all we have is 3 caves, Sky's Rim, 1 plain (Has a small forest), 1 ocean like-map (Atlantis), desert/parcour map, and 1 snowy map. I think we need more maps in FeralHeart.

2. I think there should be a separate colored marking thing. Where you have a paint bucket and you can change the color of one group of markings. (This might be hard)

3. Don't you think FeralHeart should have more animations? I was hoping animations like moonwalk, sniff, lick, pace, head tilt (Left), head tilt (Right), hair flip (I'd love to see that XD), and doggy paddle when you swim, that would be cute.

4. Don't you think FeralHeart should already come with the most popular items? So people don't have to download all of it?
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Some Ideas
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 02:00:39 am »
1. More maps in Feral Heart Would be a amazing thing to have ^^ more to explore and more imaginative Rolepays that will spark other peoples interest. But sadly more additional maps cant be added in without the original coding from Kovu. Nothing can really be altered without thous coding in general. Although this is a good idea and a fun one at that, it doesn't look like a probability of happening soon. Although there is the feature of people making there own custom maps and that can be something you can do. There is a lot of free custom maps that are different in there own little way. For custom maps check this link out for available maps.
Click this to go to the Finished Maps

2. Seems like a complicated thing to me o-o, just imagine all the separate coding for each part that they would have to do. I think to make things easier and more symmetrical, they just ended up with the balance color scym of what ever marking you colored will be the same.

3. Again as i said above thous features would be amazing to have ;A;. i would love to moonwalks through the plains if they had it. But sadly no original coding, no new features. There are however things we can add to the game such as facial expressions though. Sadly we cant mess with the actual animation action moves.

4. I would like to see that they will make a sync for items, just like with the recent preset download here. Although that would be alot of work, and it would take alot of space in ones computer. But really, new items are made everyday and so if we ever do had a "most popular" download with that, then what about other items that are interesting as well. New items are made, so keeping up with the item folder would be a hassle for someone to constantly update and make sure its not buggy like some item packs I know of.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 01:08:08 am »
I agree with everything you have written! It's all great ideas.~
not active here anymore ♡

Offline ShadowPhoenix515

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • hhhhh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2014, 10:40:11 pm »
It would be nice if there was a way to back up your presets and stuff online if something happens to your computer or your game, then you can just go online and get everything back. By stuff i mean maps that you have made and your own presets.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 12:27:28 pm »
*Dramatic cry* Only if KovuKLD were here! DX
vanitas · he/they/it/fae