Author Topic: Single-player?  (Read 5713 times)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Single-player?
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2011, 05:46:44 am »
Remember that you can edit your posts instead of double posting. :3
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2011, 12:58:08 pm »
Lul, Red is nice to the newbies. XD <3
But I totally support this idea, just..........not yet. I agree that before anyone even THINKS about single player, all the bugs in multiplayer need to be worked out. Group/party glitches, portals dumping people in random places, things like that. There are other games to play if you know you can't access a computer with internet c: Like wolfquest single player.
I'll just stick to getting on the forum from my phone when I can't be on the computer. Trolol.

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2011, 11:02:04 pm »
I wouldn't mind a single player mode, but I wouldn't like being trapped with the annoying thought of me needing to complete a quest or being followed by enemies at some point and whatnot.

Where I live I don't have internet access AT ALL, so an offline mode would be excellent.

However, wouldn't it be much easier to just make it so that you can test your maps with characters YOU made, instead of a single feline? [I haven't played so I don't know if someone's mentioned it or if it's changed]

It would make it much more fun for it in that aspect. In honesty I don't see a single player to fit Feral Heart at all. If FH were to ever have an actual "Single Player" mode, there would have to be something more original and fitting to its art style. Since FH doesn't have any specific like rules game wise [like a society or a culture for the game's inhabitants], it wouldn't make sense to have missions at all. xD

« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 12:13:26 am by Shusuke »