Author Topic: Quoting A Quote  (Read 24616 times)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: Quoting A Quote
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2013, 11:37:16 pm »
Nyan Cats run towards Jupiter on the day whilst EchoStar types this message. Nyan cat gonna die if it gets closer now!

(Like this?)
HERP DERP.

Dubstep is cool, and so is techno. Had to say that. XD And maybe even Zeldastep.. *cough*
^^ I was kinda listening to something like that last night o.o

Kewl bro. :3 And a dubstep song with a rather big cuss/swear word showed on on this 2 hour list of dubstep songs...
Whatever. *shrug* derp.
Why do we keep saying derp? *derp*

Obviously because derp is one of the most epic words in the world even if it's not really a word.
Who ever invented the term "Herp derp" Is a GENIUS
Well, this is interesting.~
It looks like a square xD

Them quotes being derpy.
It's beginning to derp and sooner or later were gonna have to start a new one...
Maybe, now we know why we shouldn't make huge lines of quotes. lol.
This is fun though...

-trollface-
DUN DUN Dun
>:3 Muwhahahaha. Troll faces are cool.
Troll faces be trollin'.
Trololololo Song = Internets National Anthem

Heh.
Ohmai..
All I did was post a troll face. ;-;

Trolololololo BC
I like how that troll face is just deciding to overlap into the other quotes. Typical for a troll to do that, lol.
Lol, so true.
I used to be a derp, like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee...
What does that even mean? ;-; derp.
'Tis a derpy saying that most use... including myself... I used to be a bird, until I took an arrow to the knee. Bc
Huggles, the somewhat popular phrase came from a game called Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Somewhere in the game this guy tells you "I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee" So basically what he's saying is, "I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I was shot in the knee with an arrow". It's actually one of the most used jokes xD
Hoooooooooooooooooooly floof! I was going to post a new like this! I guess not. XD. So loooooooong. Help me!

Ah. Much better. I like Cry better as a wolf! He looks cute and cool! Thank you CoroComics!

I guess this is glitched and messy... xDDD

I'm back! >:3 and to say something... my cat's name is Fluffernutter Butterscotch the 'Fraidy Cat. It's the most manly name that fit him.

Lets glitch the floof out of this! As soon as I entered this topic I was like, O_0 what the floof happened here?
Ohdear... we are making the thread suffer aren't we? I an curios to see how long this can get to be...
Oh floofer, it will get super long. Longest post in the forums so far!
Ohmaigaaaaawd.

?(=^???^=)?
[/size][/font][/b]
Yup. Amazing isn't it? Floofers rule!

Wow...

We are gonna make the longest post on the forums! I gotta post them pictures. Yup.

I'm happy to be part of this history in the making! Can we continue this until the Guiness World Records see it? xD

AYE YO GURL WHUT YOU DOIN
By god, This is some chain. xD

Yep. x3 
OMG IT'S HIM.
It takes me forever to scroll down this page...

Lol, I couldnt help but put the meme up it was to the tempting! X3
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO BUDDEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHOOOOOOOOOOOO *chucks nuggets in biscuits at everyone's face* WHOOOOOOOOOOO
   -Stargate :3

Hey everyone look at the latest posts 8D xD
Lol, if you read this thing its really funny!!

O-O huge... quote...
I'm back... Finally...

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Stargatefan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Someday, I will marry space.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2013, 12:22:47 am »
Nyan Cats run towards Jupiter on the day whilst EchoStar types this message. Nyan cat gonna die if it gets closer now!

(Like this?)
HERP DERP.

Dubstep is cool, and so is techno. Had to say that. XD And maybe even Zeldastep.. *cough*

Kewl bro. :3 And a dubstep song with a rather big cuss/swear word showed on on this 2 hour list of dubstep songs...
Whatever. *shrug* derp.

Obviously because derp is one of the most epic words in the world even if it's not really a word.

Them quotes being derpy.
It's beginning to derp and sooner or later were gonna have to start a new one...
This is fun though...

-trollface-
DUN DUN Dun
Troll faces be trollin'.

Heh.
Ohmai..

Trolololololo BC
I like how that troll face is just deciding to overlap into the other quotes. Typical for a troll to do that, lol.
Lol, so true.
'Tis a derpy saying that most use... including myself... I used to be a bird, until I took an arrow to the knee. Bc
Huggles, the somewhat popular phrase came from a game called Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Somewhere in the game this guy tells you "I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee" So basically what he's saying is, "I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I was shot in the knee with an arrow". It's actually one of the most used jokes xD
Hoooooooooooooooooooly floof! I was going to post a new like this! I guess not. XD. So loooooooong. Help me!

Ah. Much better. I like Cry better as a wolf! He looks cute and cool! Thank you CoroComics!

I'm back! >:3 and to say something... my cat's name is Fluffernutter Butterscotch the 'Fraidy Cat. It's the most manly name that fit him.

Lets glitch the floof out of this! As soon as I entered this topic I was like, O_0 what the floof happened here?
Ohdear... we are making the thread suffer aren't we? I an curios to see how long this can get to be...
Ohmaigaaaaawd.

?(=^???^=)?
[/size][/font][/b]

Wow...

We are gonna make the longest post on the forums! I gotta post them pictures. Yup.

I'm happy to be part of this history in the making! Can we continue this until the Guiness World Records see it? xD

Yep. x3 
OMG IT'S HIM.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO BUDDEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHOOOOOOOOOOOO *chucks nuggets in biscuits at everyone's face* WHOOOOOOOOOOO

O-O huge... quote...
I'm back... Finally...
WHO HERE LIKES BURGERS?!?! Sky: MEEEEEEEEE
YOU GET A BURGER, DEAR SIR! *chucks a burger at Sky's face* And I hope GWR sees this...I'd like to be part of a GWR article.
     -Stargate

Check it:
Wattpad: @Starla-Larla
Ao3: Starla_Larla
Tumblr: this-is-the-starla-tag.tumblr.com
In-game: Stargatefan

Offline Compass

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Professional Lurker
    • admirally
    • admiralyre
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2013, 02:58:08 pm »

(Like this?)
HERP DERP.

Whatever. *shrug* derp.

Them quotes being derpy.
This is fun though...

-trollface-
DUN DUN Dun
Troll faces be trollin'.

Heh.
Ohmai..

Trolololololo BC
Lol, so true.

Ohmaigaaaaawd.

?(=^???^=)?
[/size][/font][/b]

Wow...

Yep. x3 
OMG IT'S HIM.

O-O huge... quote...
I'm back... Finally...
YOU GET A BURGER, DEAR SIR! *chucks a burger at Sky's face* And I hope GWR sees this...I'd like to be part of a GWR article.
     -Stargate
8D Haii everyone whut's up?

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2013, 03:44:57 pm »

(Like this?)
HERP DERP.

Whatever. *shrug* derp.

Them quotes being derpy.
This is fun though...

-trollface-
DUN DUN Dun
Troll faces be trollin'.

Heh.
Ohmai..

Trolololololo BC
Lol, so true.

Ohmaigaaaaawd.

?(=^???^=)?
[/size][/font][/b]

Wow...

Yep. x3 
OMG IT'S HIM.

O-O huge... quote...
I'm back... Finally...
     -Stargate
8D Haii everyone whut's up?

Somebody should like, contact some awesome dude from Guinness World of Records and tell them that these random strange yet awesome, people are on a mission to create the longest ever quote chain......o3o

Offline Stargatefan

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Someday, I will marry space.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2013, 04:29:10 pm »

(Like this?)
HERP DERP.

Whatever. *shrug* derp.

Them quotes being derpy.
This is fun though...

-trollface-
DUN DUN Dun
Troll faces be trollin'.

Heh.
Ohmai..

Trolololololo BC
Lol, so true.

Ohmaigaaaaawd.

?(=^???^=)?
[/size][/font][/b]

Wow...

Yep. x3 
OMG IT'S HIM.

O-O huge... quote...
I'm back... Finally...

(Like this?)
HERP DERP.

Whatever. *shrug* derp.

Them quotes being derpy.
This is fun though...

-trollface-
DUN DUN Dun
Troll faces be trollin'.

Heh.
Ohmai..

Trolololololo BC
Lol, so true.

Ohmaigaaaaawd.

?(=^???^=)?
[/size][/font][/b]

Wow...

Yep. x3 
OMG IT'S HIM.

O-O huge... quote...
I'm back... Finally...
ERRRRRRRRRR MAH DERRRRRRP FLOOF IT'S SO LOOOOOOONG
     -Stargate

Check it:
Wattpad: @Starla-Larla
Ao3: Starla_Larla
Tumblr: this-is-the-starla-tag.tumblr.com
In-game: Stargatefan

Offline Compass

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Professional Lurker
    • admirally
    • admiralyre
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2013, 11:43:20 pm »

(Like this?)
HERP DERP.

Whatever. *shrug* derp.

Them quotes being derpy.
This is fun though...

-trollface-
DUN DUN Dun
Troll faces be trollin'.

Heh.
Ohmai..

Trolololololo BC
Lol, so true.

Ohmaigaaaaawd.

?(=^???^=)?
[/size][/font][/b]

Wow...

Yep. x3 
OMG IT'S HIM.

O-O huge... quote...
I'm back... Finally...

(Like this?)
HERP DERP.

Whatever. *shrug* derp.

Them quotes being derpy.
This is fun though...

-trollface-
DUN DUN Dun
Troll faces be trollin'.

Heh.
Ohmai..

Trolololololo BC
Lol, so true.

Ohmaigaaaaawd.

?(=^???^=)?
[/size][/font][/b]

Wow...

Yep. x3 
OMG IT'S HIM.

O-O huge... quote...
I'm back... Finally...
ERRRRRRRRRR MAH DERRRRRRP FLOOF IT'S SO LOOOOOOONG
     -Stargate
Lol ikr?