Author Topic: .... Uhm... Hiya.  (Read 1838 times)

CookieRaider

.... Uhm... Hiya.
« on: July 30, 2011, 09:28:49 pm »

Hello.
My name is CookieRaider, as you can obviously see. You can call me Cookie, Impulse, Akai, Chi, Flower; or whatever you wish to come up with during that point in time. I'm a little weird, and sort of timid; I'm not the best typer, speller, or smartest person in the entire world. I would appreciate if you take time to explain things to the village idiot here, and I should warn you; even if I'm here for a while, I always seem to have the typical "noob" personality.  As well, I will be creating and deleting characters over the period of my stay here; there is no "set in stone" character that I'm going to keep for certain. You'd be best just looking for the username, the one that's being the silent weirdo, or the rather uncreative characters with weird non-American names.

Also, I'm not 100% new to Feral Heart. I've actually played on my Cousin's account (whom I'm actually living with at this point in time) before, so if you ever meet me; I might not act like a utterly new mammal roaming FH. Although I still get confused during chatting, a large part due to how bad I lag on this computer, and I'm not a master at the controls/steering quite yet. I'd love to make some friends here, perhaps I won't be such a major outcast if I'm annoyingly active. So... Feel free to shoot me a PM sometime if you'd like; I'm always up to setting up a meeting. ;-)

Hobbies -   Writing , Role-playing (ish) , Drawing (Attempt to) , Collecting Plushies/stuffed animals , Exploring.

Major dislikes -    Chocolate (Icing, ice-cream, majority of candies, etc. Exceptions include Chocolate cake, poptarts, and pie) , Young  children (0 - 6) , Racist/Sexist/Homophobic people (I realize this is what you believe, we have rights to that; but that doesn't mean I have to like you) , Falling  (Not only is it annoying, but I've broken bones doing it before too).

Extra note -    Despite my name, I'm actually not overly fond of cookies. Warm, home-made, newly fresh cookies are okay; but I don't like hard, or old cookies. Then again, who likes week old cookies?    Oh, gee... I'm talking about cookies in my overly short introduction....

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
Re: .... Uhm... Hiya.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 10:18:06 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart :33 I like cookies too :) Anyway, I'd love to meet you in-game sometime xD I'm usually on: Flamies, FelineFlamies RuneofIce, RuneofFire, and RuneofEarth.

If you need any help, post on this thread, or on the help thread: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=24.0

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 03:19:25 am »
Nice intro~ One of the longer ones I've read. XD I love to draw as well, and although writing isn't exactly something I'm too good at, I have fun trying sometimes. But anywho, welcome to FeralHeart! If you need any help with the game don't hesitate to ask. :3

CookieRaider

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 05:02:04 pm »
Thank you both~ >3

I'll make sure to look out for you, Jayfeather (I am a Warrior cats nerd.... Jayfeather is my current favorite, actually...). And if I find you, I'll probably end up stalking you. C:  However, thank you wolffox! I might end up coming to you for some advice/help on how to play the game sometime.  I try to tell a little about myself in my introductions. I just don't feel right if it isn't at least a few sentences long.

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 05:19:24 pm »
Thank you both~ >3

I'll make sure to look out for you, Jayfeather (I am a Warrior cats nerd.... Jayfeather is my current favorite, actually...). And if I find you, I'll probably end up stalking you. C:  However, thank you wolffox! I might end up coming to you for some advice/help on how to play the game sometime.  I try to tell a little about myself in my introductions. I just don't feel right if it isn't at least a few sentences long.

MERP! Ok :) I luff Jayfeather too <33 And, I'll stalk you alsoooo.

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2011, 07:32:31 pm »
Greetings CookieRaider, I love your name :D -(Gives Welcoming Karma)-

That's an awesome introduction you have a lot in common with me. and I am sure no one will see you as an outcast. I would love to be your friend, feel free to add me in-game my user name is    Tsume

Anyway, a HUGE welcome to Feralhearts! CookieRaider I'm Medic, its Great to meet you ;D

I hope your time with us will be an enjoyable one, and if you get stuck or need any help please feel free to ask, you will find that everyone here in the forum is extremely friendly and really helpful. :)

I hope you have an Awesome time both exploring the Forum and the Game ;D

All The Best
Medic

Offline Presea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Alvin
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Account
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 06:46:30 pm »
Welcome to FH, CookieRaider! I'm Elltiana. I hope you enjoy the site! And see you in other forums! ^^
And fun playing the game.