Author Topic: Errr.....Hash Map?? Wat?  (Read 1049 times)

Offline Trinityshade

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Errr.....Hash Map?? Wat?
« on: January 07, 2012, 06:21:41 am »
The entry <C:\USERS\OWNER\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU\PROGRAMS\FERALHEART +\FERALHEART.LNK> in the hash map cannot be updated.

Context:  Application, SystemIndex Catalog

Details:
   A device attached to the system is not functioning.

Right so this is the Error that keeps occuring which won't allow my FH+ to work. I think this is the most common error with most members. This is the source that causes my game to instantly crash when I try to open it. I'm sure someone else has also had this problem, but I'm not exactly sure how to fix it.

Also another question, I followed the steps to fixing the black screen, but it's not working. So my question, when you change the file destination of the final FH+ download, do you just delete the other folder, becaust it DOES create another folder (Otherwise I would just leave it FeralHeart+, as it appears, but then that doesn't work, and it does have the balck screen)

Couls someone please get back to me on these quickly? I'd like to play the game again :D

Offline Trinityshade

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Errr.....Hash Map?? Wat?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 11:05:03 pm »
*bump* seriously could someone explain, cuz I have no clue.

Offline Windance

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Om nom om om
    • View Profile
    • My Preset Thread
Re: Errr.....Hash Map?? Wat?
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 11:57:14 pm »
If you're going the route of reinstalling, you need to uninstall FH+, and completely delete all the files and folder it leaves behind. Then try again and see if this error occurs.