Author Topic: A new fox in the neighborhood!  (Read 2437 times)

Offline NiveusFoxLore

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
A new fox in the neighborhood!
« on: August 16, 2011, 01:47:46 am »
Hello, my name is Niveus also known as, Niv, I am 27 and from Ohio in the United States, specifically, the city of Tiffin. I

like to read and write Poetry and Short Stories and enjoy reading Poetry from around the world. My beliefs are eclectic

and I respect diversity being a college personality and enjoy having a diverse or wide plethora of friendly animals and

people to choose from in friendships. My other hobbies include Music, Historical Subjects, Film Studies, Mysticism,

Spirituality, Humor, World Literature. I came to Feral Hearts seeking pleasure and friendship mostly but that does not

mean it could not transform into other topics that parallel my own individual interests. Also, I am looking for groups of

canines with similar tastes to mine that I may join up with. If anyone has any information on groups for foxes and like animals

please send me the information when you can as soon as possible I would appreciate it. It is a pleasure to be on here having fun

with like minded animals from all across the known universe, I already feel at home here already. Thanks all!

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: A new fox in the neighborhood!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 03:13:11 am »
Welcome to the Feralheart community :)
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 03:18:14 am »
-flails and hugs fellow fox-

There are three fox rp's that I know of although mine seems to be the most active and literate of them all (not trying to toot my own horn with that)

Regardless, a Huge welcome to Feral Heart! I hope you enjoy your time here and meet some fun new people. Regardless of the high amount of immature people FH is an exceedingly fun place.

Hope to see you around the forums and possibly in-game as well.

Offline NiveusFoxLore

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 04:47:09 am »
Hero, thanks for your nice links I will use those for reference in the future and it is also as well always good to meet another fox.

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 10:14:14 am »
Hello Niveus, -(Gives Welcoming Karma to a fellow Fox)-

Its great to meet another Fox fan, I am sure my characters Swiftpaw and Bramble will be excited to see you around the Game. :D :D

Anyway its awesome to meet you Niveus, I'm Medic. I tend to play as a Canine, so feel free to add me.  My in-game username is     Tsume     I am sure we can get a great roleplay storyline going

I hope your time with us here on FH is a highly enjoyable one, and I look forward to seeing you around.

If you need any assistance at all please feel free to ask. We are all very friendly and would love to help.

Have fun exploring both the Game and the forum.

All The Best
Medic.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 05:51:09 pm »
Foxeh! 8D -hugs and gives karma- Welcome to FH. X3 I beh teh wolffox... as you can see by my username I like foxes as well. If you have any questions or need any help at all, feel free to shoot me a personal message and i'll see what i can do to help you out. c:

Offline NiveusFoxLore

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 02:02:02 am »
Thanks be be to all of your fine greetings it made me feel welcome: Blue, Medic, Wolffox and Hero!!!!

You guys and gals are sure swell animals for all of your fine spirits, making sure my stay on here is a smooth one.

Offline Presea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Alvin
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart Account
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2011, 07:00:11 pm »
Welcome to FH, Niveus! I'm Elltiana. I hope you enjoy the site! And see you in other forums! ^^
And fun playing the game.