Poll

Are wolfs awesome

Yes
3 (75%)
No
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Black map?  (Read 1681 times)

WindKnight114

Black map?
« on: August 21, 2011, 03:55:43 am »
I start up the game, log in and then when I go to my character selection area it shows my character but the background is black. Aslo when I get into the game, I see others but im below them and the terrain is black. Whats happening?

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: Black map?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 04:45:15 am »
maybe switch your video mode?
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

WindKnight114

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 10:16:31 pm »
I tried that. Here is a video I made that explains it more: FeralHeart- I need some help

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2011, 10:36:37 pm »
try uninstalling FH, deleting the file, and reinstallling FH. deleting the file will not delete your characters, but i suggest saving all that you still want in a separate file before you delete it.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 02:14:10 am »
try uninstalling FH, deleting the file, and reinstallling FH. deleting the file will not delete your characters, but i suggest saving all that you still want in a separate file before you delete it.

I would do that after trying this first:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=514.0

WindKnight114

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 05:12:18 am »
Well it turns out uninstalling it then re-installing it did the trick. thanks for the help c:

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 05:25:16 am »
No problem :D