Author Topic: Zephyralia~New, Longterm RP for all species, Inc. Demons  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
Zephyralia~New, Longterm RP for all species, Inc. Demons
« on: September 23, 2011, 09:31:29 am »
Zephyralia RP is a RP for all species, wolves, lions, tigers, and even demons. Check out the website: http://www.zephyralia.webs.com/ for information. We are literate and long term. We have a map that I have made, and I hope you like it  :D
Please comment below any questions, or if you would like to join. This is my first RP that I have made, and I hope you guys like it.
thanks,
~Eagleify.
*And when I say "we", I mean the people that will be on in the future, as there are currently no members yet. So please join!
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
Re: Zephyralia~New, Longterm RP for all species, Inc. Demons
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 10:20:45 am »
Forgot to add:
There are several Alpha/Leader positions free, as well as Betas/Co-leaders, and the ranks beneath. But in order for you to be an Alpha, I ask that you are required to come on regularly, and participate in the website. I may make some wolf packs and lion prides, but anyone who joins is welocme to make a pack, pride or group of there own, or is more than welcome to be a loner.
Thanks
~Eagleify
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
Re: Zephyralia~New, Longterm RP for all species, Inc. Demons
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 05:02:32 am »
Nobody? :( (Bump)