Author Topic: Event list  (Read 1385 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Event list
« on: March 21, 2012, 07:14:51 pm »
Day|Date|Quest name|Time|Place|Prize|Event leader(s)|Description
Sat,March 24: Race to the crystal|7:00-7:30 pm central|Temple of dreams|preset|Okami129
You are trying to reach the top because the evil wolf, Raiden, has created a portal from
the depths of hell to the world of Feral heart. He has kept the gods prisoner in an evil
dark crystal. Not only had he did this but Raiden also casted a spell so all winged canines
and felines are grounded, unable to fly. This quest is for all canines and felines to run up
the slippery tricky path of temple of dreams, reach the top, and break the crystal.
[More events coming soon]

Yes this here is a real event so be there Saturday at 7:00 pm. I'm not kidding, I'll make you a preset if you tell me what you want it to look like and win the race. I figured since we only can roleplay or talk... Heres things that are half the cause of everyone's boredom:
 no monsters, actual battles, or collecting items and potions/magic
So if we had events/quests then we could have something to entertain us until they add beasts we can kill or battles to the death of our characters, or collectable items.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 03:39:05 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

BlackCatTrain

Re: Event list
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 02:48:33 am »
Ummm...How is this an idea for the game? XD

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 11:35:38 pm »
Good question. (So pretty much it will be a group effort for now.)
So pretty much the big thing is feral heart has no story/plot or quests. You just walk in. Well this will give you something to do, besides who doesn't love prizes. It would get better if we had pvp/pve/pk but that's coming in the future. So yeah how it helps is entertain you until something new comes out.
Also remember guys this event will be tomorrow!

The liar and the thief

CloudFish

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2012, 08:29:04 am »
While it's a nice idea, in retrospect, your method is sort of flawed. You state the time, but you did not state the time-zone upon which you leave, thus leaving people with the lack of time placement. You live in the United States, according to your information and if I'm correct, the country spans five different time zones, (including Alaska, plus more for Hawaii, I believe). This kills any possible organization of your efforts, so you may want to include your time zone.

Also, to ensure that no one was cheating in this race, or a confused winner isn't declared, it would require more than simply your efforts. People's games run at different paces, and so you would have to have multiple witnesses to the winner. It would also be troublesome to keep up with (assuming it was a fair number involved) the participants in with the Temple's regular crowd.

In summary, nice idea, but it needs a bit of refining and possibly a bit more assistance and support for it to be an actual big thing.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 03:38:28 pm »
Great ideas CloudFish. ^^ I'm gonna fix the 1st now but the 2nd I have no idea how to fix that.

The liar and the thief