Author Topic: my map eats people  (Read 1198 times)

Offline Katrink

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
my map eats people
« on: September 24, 2011, 10:04:16 pm »
ok, I got a weird and odd problem. I never had this problem before.
I created a map with the meshes of jayfeather. like the buildings or so.
there are 2 huge files, 9mb, both. fho files that zou need to download (If I'm right) If you wanna share the map.

I could give you all the download link but it keeps eating people. they told me, if you wanna login with the char that's in the map, the game crashes and you can't login again. so the char is lost.

The files that I gave for the download are mostlz fho files, about. 5 fho files, and one fhm file for the map, everything put into exports. then the sky and the weather file

so what is the problem? has anyone an idea? I want it to work so badly. I out so much effort into it

here is the download link, if you wanna risk it
http://www.mediafire.com/?6ifauqqfb1d07

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: my map eats people
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 10:16:40 pm »
Remove the export of the map and go on the characters again and you will end up in a black room, just go home and you'll be back in bonfire.

If the crashing still continues even though the map is removed, try clearing the whole exports folder, possibly custom files the map uses and try again.

If that also fails, sign onto FH on another computer and go on the stuck char and do what's said at top.

This SHOULD solve it at all times. If you get stuck at the loading screen or something without any crash or error messages it's most likely because the map process is bugged on the server. But in that case it would work after a server reset.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Katrink

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: my map eats people
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 11:09:24 pm »
thanks for the reply, but I didn't create this map for my own. I created it to play a street dog rp, I don#t wanna loose or delete the map , I wanna rp in it, but nobody can because of those glitches. that's why I said "my map eats people". How can the others get my map without such crashes and glitches?