Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 1288 times)

SamiChee144

Hello everyone
« on: October 03, 2011, 03:03:21 am »
Hello. My name is Sami. Sami Chee ^.^ I just joined this site, and I love roleplaying, so I am very glad I did haha I haven't roleplayed something like this in a long time. So, as you can tel already, I love roleplaying. I am fairly out-going and am very open-minded. And very friendly, as long as you are friendly to me haha So go ahead and send a message my way or post here if you want to roleplay. I will eventually figure out how to do everything ^.^ Such as how to do the avatars thing because I saw this on a friends facebook and thats what drew me to it. They had pictures of it. So I will LOVE whomever teaches me how to get there xD But yeah. Any questions? Leave them below ^.^

-Angel-

Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 06:16:19 am »
Herro Samantha! I hope u have a fun time in FH!

SamiChee144

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 04:18:09 pm »
I already am, thank you! Just trying to figure out how to fix the camera in the game so that I can see my own face, haha! But I cannot do that this moment, sadly, because the college's server won't let me connect. Urgh >:(

Someone come play with me sometime!! My main charrie is Masi! I am hoping to make a few more ^.^

-Angel-

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 10:36:42 pm »
if you hit left alt it freezes your characters head in the position its in and if you hit f3 you can move the camera around like a ghost xD hitting f2 brings it back to normal

SamiChee144

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 10:38:08 pm »
All righty haha thanks. That should help. Its just that whenever I lay down and try to look straight at my charrie, her head turns to either side haha

-Angel-

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 02:36:45 am »
lol thats what started to annoy me luckily the alt button saved my comp from getting yelled at xD

SamiChee144

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2011, 02:10:58 am »
Haha xD

Offline liomangeoleo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • WELCOME
    • View Profile
    • the mana world rpg
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 07:21:18 pm »