Author Topic: New & Looking To RP  (Read 1222 times)

HiXael

New & Looking To RP
« on: October 03, 2011, 11:04:49 pm »
Just joined and may need someone to sort of show me around but I'm mainly looking to roleplay. I haven't rped in a while and have ever only done it on boards, forums, and instant messenger so it may take me a little bit to get the hang of FHRP. If you're interested in starting an rp with me, message here or PM me :)

Bio
I'm a 19yo female Crested Gecko breeder and owner of two dogs: A malamute mix (Possibly Malamute with some White Swiss Shepherd and Great Pyrenees) and a Husky/GSD/Mal low content wolfdog (pic at left). I've been rping for years but took a nice long break and need to get back into it. I love art, music, drawing, and am currently taking Visual Communications for college online :)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 11:12:54 pm by Victoria Wadkins »

Offline Rimfrost

• ? ? Music for the soul ? ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 167
  • Mew~
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART page
Re: New & Looking To RP
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 10:35:30 am »
Hello Victoria!
Welcome to FH :)

Offline liomangeoleo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • WELCOME
    • View Profile
    • the mana world rpg
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 07:22:47 pm »
hey there please enjoy your stay here and have fun :P +karma

Offline PennsylvaniaRedneck

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Message me roleplay links, I'd love to join.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 04:11:12 pm »
Hope you enjoy FH! And if you're looking for a roleplay to join, I just started one. I like your dog, BTW. ;)
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams

My interests include art, reading, roleplaying, writing, Asssassin's Creed, Doctor Who, The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Marvel comics and movies, Merlin BBC, Once Upon A Time, Percy Jackson, Sherlock BBC, Supernatural, The Walking Dead, and Wolf's Rain.