Author Topic: Old IT player, trying out FH  (Read 949 times)

MadiFM

Old IT player, trying out FH
« on: October 15, 2011, 03:34:59 pm »
Yep. Nobody probably remembers me, since I usually only hung out with a few other players, but I used to play Impressive Title back in the day. A few online friends got me into it. On IT I played under the username Martisol. I drifted away from it eventually, and I've decided to come back, with new characters and new goals.

What really attracted me to FH was the ability to make your own presets and especially map making. I messed around with making markings back in IT, but I never got to make my own preset. Luckily, I know a bit about textures and meshes and whatnot, so I don't need much help in that department, luckily.

I'd continue talking about the game and whatnot, but I'm afraid I'd ramble on a little too much ^^;. But thanks for reading anyway, and I hope to see you all in-game!

Offline Reckoning

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Old IT player, trying out FH
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 06:27:32 pm »
I used to play IT as well.  Welcome to Feralheart!  It does have some good feature, but it lacks some of the later content of Impressive Title.

Would you like to be penpalz via the forums IM system?

Maybe we can hang tails in game sometime! ;D
Karma+1

MadiFM

Re: Old IT player, trying out FH
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 02:14:48 am »
Yeah, there are a lot of features I miss from IT. Especially all of those lovely maps. It's so crowded everywhere now...

And sure, we can be penpals. It'll be nice to have at least one person to go to since I'm a "newbie" again ^^;

Awesome! I hope we get to hang out in-game sometime soon!
And I'll give you a karma, as well :)