Author Topic: Clans of the land Eterna (now with map screenshots)  (Read 1699 times)

Offline bluesky

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I now <3 Princess Luna XD
    • View Profile
Clans of the land Eterna (now with map screenshots)
« on: February 05, 2012, 12:32:36 am »
"welcome to Eterna"
in the land of Eterna there lived two wolf tribes one good and one dark, now these two tribes have live together in harmany for centuries untill a new kind of tribe enterd the land in secerit they are masters of steth and agillaty like lions or cats of some sort. one day the Dark male wolf co-leader met/fell for the female good co-leader and had a child but the Evil that entered the land of Eterna wanted to take the land for themselves so they ploted a plan to put the two wolf tribes aginsted one an other. so one the day the pup of the dark co-leader and the good co-leader was at lest 2 or 3 months old the Evil made their move and killed her parents witch was an act of war and each side was blaming the other for such a crime but only that little helpless pup knew that nether side had done the dreadful deed. now she is the leader of the good side and is more than willing to solve the mystery and get rid of the Evil menace that had killed her mother and father along with the balance of the beautful land know to all as Eterna!

well that pretty much the history of Eterna as you see there are 3 groups: Dark wolves, good wolves, and the Evil witch is a mix between cats and lions (witch now that i realy think about it are the same thing......oh well XD lol)
anyway you can join ether group now i have made a wolf for each wolf tribe and have a differnt leader for the dark wolf tribe as i am already leader of the good tribe all we need now the the cat group for this mapped roleplay, witch is wounderfuly beatuful BTW XD lol made it myself. so if you'd like to join please fill out the form below thank you! ^O^

@to join fill out the form below@
username:
wolf/cat name:
tribe:
desired rank:
pic of you:
bio:
other:

if your not sure you want to join and would like to check out the map first please pm me here and i'll see what i can do if i can get online i'll give u the download link and show you around if i cant get online to do this then well you'd have to wait on looking at it until i can get online (aka if im like at school or somthing XD lol XP)

BlueMoon (me) is the leader of the goodside
Con (i think that was his name i'd have to check) is the leader of the Darkside
there is no current leader for the Evil cats yet
as for other ranks well i don't know them all so you;d have to help there by requesting that rank anyway i'll stop yammering so you can sign-up for this XD lol this is Bluesky signing off!

map screen shots:

« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 10:01:23 pm by Bluesky »

Offline bluesky

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I now <3 Princess Luna XD
    • View Profile
Re: Clans of the land Eterna (now with map screenshots)
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 12:28:14 pm »

Shadow246810

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 10:19:40 pm »

username: Shadow2468/Shadow246810/Pokemonluver2929/Porkbelly1025
wolf/cat name: White Fangs (wolf)
tribe: Darkside
desired rank: Alpah
pic of you:
bio: White Fangs is a pertty dang mean wolf. you mess with him- well uh, you dont want to mess with him. he is a male wolf, and a little old. so, if so if e gets ticked, or stays up all night, he will be crazy (because he is like 21 in our years). when he's crazy, he might join the evils for the day and help atacck the goodside. so, watch out. he may not have wings all the time, i like to dash a lot. flying go's no faster than walking.
how long will you live: ti'll the day the RP ends
other: i will be on FH a lot (thats about me, though) (this is about him) i might not be him all the time, i have a lot of RPs on chars.

SHADOW2468

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 05:20:46 pm »
username: Shadow246810
wolf/cat name: Max
tribe: Goodside
desired rank: Alpha
pic of you:
bio: very nice
how long will you live: 10 more years in the rp
other: he has 4 pups Rualf, Ryan, Mustang, and Flame, all very nice pups.