Author Topic: portals.....*solved yay*  (Read 1237 times)

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -9
  • the strangest thing........
    • View Profile
portals.....*solved yay*
« on: October 29, 2011, 11:44:10 am »
i am making 3 maps that r for a RP im making. so my first map is done, i go on to an acctual character, when i go to cape of distant worlds and enter the portal, it spits me at the corner of my map. that happens with my other maps 2.

link to pic 1:

link to pic 2:

link to pic 3:

those show tht i end up there. i also have portals in all 3 of the maps. there r 2 in each map and they all conect to each other. even when i enter the other portals in the map i end up in the same plce

plz tell me how to move the main portal(the one tht lets u enter cape while ur in the map) and arrive somewhere else on the map thanks ^.^ ~note~: in pic 3 she is not near the cape portal the portal is under the terrain were u cnt reach it.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 12:11:29 pm by zakari »
The thought of being lost, The thought of being broken, The thought of being let down.It lingers in everyones mind, In everyones soul, In everyones heart.The thought of turning into a monster is a little to  late for some of us. Since some of us are already too far gone.

Moclam

Re: portals.....
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 12:04:36 pm »
I had this same issue once, but then I found a rather informative tutorial on the web.

Here's the link: http://buttonslady927.blogspot.com/2011/07/to-z-map-tutorial-portals-gates.html

Offline zakari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -9
  • the strangest thing........
    • View Profile
Re: portals.....
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 12:10:50 pm »
thanks tht helped..(i thought t was going to be longer for someone to post lol XD)
The thought of being lost, The thought of being broken, The thought of being let down.It lingers in everyones mind, In everyones soul, In everyones heart.The thought of turning into a monster is a little to  late for some of us. Since some of us are already too far gone.

Moclam

Re: portals.....*solved yay*
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 12:13:32 pm »
Haha no problem, I've been awake all night.

Glad I could help.