Author Topic: Can't download FH  (Read 1419 times)

Solis

Can't download FH
« on: October 15, 2011, 08:26:04 pm »
Right, when I download FH I click run. I wait 30 mins for it to download, and then I run it. It says the file didn't download properly. So I try dowloading again. Clicking SAVE instead of run. Try to run it. Still defective. Could you please explain a way for this to work? (I'm on a Windows 7 laptop, if that helps.)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Can't download FH
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 08:36:38 pm »
It's all about your internet connection in that case.

If your internet fail to download a proper installer along with the patch, I'd suggest turning off any program or devices that might be using your bandwidth such as other computer, consoles etc. Shutting down IM programs, downloading software etc.

And then try again.

If you still get broken installers that wont work, you should try downloading the game via torrent.

Download utorrent, then go to the download page and click the "torrent" links. Let the program download the installers for you since they check so the files preventing broken installers.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Arystina

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2011, 08:36:52 pm »
Have you tried both the site download and the torrent? If yes, then it might be that you have a weak internet connection.

EDIT: Ninja'd. .__.

Solis

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 05:30:58 am »
Well, my internet connecton does suck, so I suppose that could be why =3 Thanks!!

Offline Reni-The-Wolf-

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 04:57:52 pm »
Me too!!! (Sort of) I downloaded it and it worked, BUT NOW I CANT FIND OUT HOW TO GET ON DX