Is there really one?

Yes
0 (0%)
Maybe
2 (14.3%)
No
12 (85.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: FH update?  (Read 1493 times)

Offline hcj2000

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I am what I am
    • View Profile
FH update?
« on: November 28, 2015, 04:55:36 am »
Ok so I saw a thread and it wasn't the topic but it was brought up. It was something about an FH update. What is this update? I am unaware of of this. I don't know if this is the right board to put it on cause it really wasn't a help topic but more of a question.
We are all perfectly imperfect don't let anyone decide who you should be just be yourself if someone calls you a mistake thats ok cause none of us are perfect

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
Re: FH update?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 05:13:01 am »
The only update FH is currently having is strengthened security to the main server.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 07:01:36 am »
This should have been posted in the help board sonce you're merely asking a question and not really bringing anything up for discussion.

As Jenga mentioned, all that can be done is minor changes to the game. Some may strengthen the security and help us be more protected.
FeralHeart itself cannot be updated for now as the game's creator KovuLKD has chosen not to let the staff have the source file which is necessary to make greater changes to the game.

We cannot blame him for keeping the files for himself. It is his creation, after all.
RETIRED.

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2015, 04:51:24 pm »
The update on feral heart is more security and more security for the little kids in the game? Because there are lots of mean and bad people on the game but how come i saw someone say a bad word and they got banned but i saw another one that said a worser one and did not get banned! My friend told me a hacker was in ficho and bonfire island they hacked a few mods and one admin so then Whitelightheart got on and told everyone to log off though i was offline that time there were 3 identical characters but They were 2D and oddly shaped and some are thin  and some are short they started to say this as mods 'charactername" What is your user? that is what they said