Author Topic: Theft  (Read 3320 times)

Offline Meiari

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • The RP Addict
    • View Profile
Re: Theft
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2011, 12:28:44 am »
Mm, exactly. I can see why people would be led to believe that the mods simply don't care, but if they looked into the forum they'd realize otherwise. The lack of education and willingness to research in people always amazes me.
And Red, I'd hate to say it but in some circumstances it is too much to ask for everyone to get along. People are just intelligent animals after all, we're meant to disagree. But to go into someones personal map and harass them, then claim they have every right to be there, it's that kind of arrogance and disregard that's strangling humanity.

Offline Toasty

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2011, 01:07:34 am »
I never post my maps up online in fear of this happening. Next time just send the files to only the people you want through their email and stuff. :<

Offline Kiyoi

• Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2011, 02:05:21 am »
okay, wow, um..................... this is really weird, because first of all HOW IN THE WORLD DID THEY EVEN FIND THE MAP?!?!? if it was private then they couldnt have found it unless someone leaked out the link to a bunch of people, and if you know that everyone in youre group wouldnt do that then if someone has a grudge on you then that may be the reason that those italian people are in youre map, either that, or the people that invaded youre map did some hacking to find a new map if they were bored of theyre old ones and wanted a new map to explore, and then they saw the creator of the map and lied to make it think that they didnt hack and just found the download as if it was a public map. thats my best guess why theyre there.

Offline silver_wolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2011, 06:26:17 pm »
Kiyoi, its not my group. i made the map for someone elses group. we know who leaked it, and we have talked to them, but they wont stop being stupid and harsh. Their username is Bellucci. She posted the link which she got from the group leader onto a forum claiming the map was public, without anybodies prior consent.

Offline Meiari

• Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • The RP Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2011, 07:43:42 pm »
Printscreen the conversations with her, get hard evidence that's she's the one who did it, and send them to a mod on here. Seems that alone wold be grounds for a ban (but I'm not entirely sure).
Btw HI KIYOI. 8D

Offline blackfrost

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2011, 12:31:47 am »
Yeah i some1 tell me to go suck a ****! and i reported them Just saying then he kept making new char and asking me to be his mate! so i blocked them but he has like 30 char!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 03:33:44 am by Kyugima. »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2011, 03:33:04 am »
  reann the forum has rules against swearing, language like that is not appreciated.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho