Author Topic: Objects not showing up and weather not working!  (Read 1240 times)

Offline Purplellamarider

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Objects not showing up and weather not working!
« on: October 27, 2011, 02:57:46 pm »
           I just made a new map and I had a weather cycle and some objects. When I go into the map the weather doesn't work, but I can see the objects(which is furniture inside of houses). I gave people the download link and they can see the houses but not the furniture inside, I downloaded some of them from the forum and I made one or two objects and people say they can't see them. I also have a waterfall that people say they can't see. Why is this happening and how can I fix it? Thanks<3

Offline Purplellamarider

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Objects not showing up and weather not working!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 03:00:05 pm »
As it turns out the weather is working for me but other's can't see it as far as I know. . .

Offline Treestump

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Objects not showing up and weather not working!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 05:38:30 am »
I am having this same problem. my friends can see the trees, rocks and plants that FH came with but then I download other objects from other people, none of my friends that tested out my map could not see the deer, waterfall, trees, and some dens but I can see them just fine. Do I have to give them the meshes and Materials for them to see it to or do I have to place the downloaded mesh/mats in a different folder for the map to locate them? Seems that when I export the map it cannot find some of the meshes and materials. please help and I hope I explained this as well as I can.
thanks =)