Author Topic: Since It IS Gonna be Added...(Suggestion/Question on PvP)  (Read 1624 times)

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
Since It IS Gonna be Added...(Suggestion/Question on PvP)
« on: November 13, 2011, 11:47:58 pm »

If this had already been suggested, feel free to delete this thread.

Alright then.
As we know, Kov has mentioned that future updates of FeralHeart will eventually include PvP (Player vs. Player) along with wings and prey.

Now here's my question, and if the answer is no, consider it a suggestion.
In IT, we had that little stamina bar, which really had no use until the addition of prey. Let's also recall that mods and admins had an excessive amount of stamina to carry around.

Let's get to the point; once PvP has been finally added to the game, will there, by chance, be away to gain more stamina and strength when fighting prey or players? (Not just gaining a special attack that you can use for only a certain number of times...)

To make it easier, pokemon players (Yep), picture it as a battle. The winner gains more experience, whereas the loser gains none. When introducing Player vs. Player, perhaps by winning more and more battles with other players and catching more prey, that our characters can gain more strength and stamina, depending on how well they do in battle (Note, even if you'd be defeated, you'd still gain some strength.)

Anyways, thanks, and feel free to say your thoughts on this. :)
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
Re: Since It IS Gonna be Added...(Suggestion/Question on PvP)
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 08:07:00 pm »
i actually think this is a good idea but with gaining exp wouldn't people want (or) need levels for their character too? and if someone is a higher level than someone else i think a lot of discrimination towards other layers will happen often

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 08:12:24 pm »
There's plus and negatives here.

Plus is that people will be more glued to the game, but the negative part is that not everyone want to see yet another "must level" to be the better one game. even though IT had quite a few interesting ideas, noone of them really forced players to do a certain thing(counting away everyone that boasted about their items that is). xD
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Wolfwing104

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Find me ingame with the username Wolfwing104
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 07:46:20 pm »
i actually think this is a good idea but with gaining exp wouldn't people want (or) need levels for their character too? and if someone is a higher level than someone else i think a lot of discrimination towards other layers will happen often

AGREED WITH YOU AND RED.
Pokemon is all about the levels and battles, if you ask me. Although it would be a nice idea, I don't really want FH to be the kind of "I need to be better than my friend ______ so I can prove him wrong!!" or "I'm SOO MUCH BETTAH than you because you're lower leveled." game.
Not saying Pokemon's like that, but with the ability to chat without a bunch of fill-in-the-bubbles (it's neat, but limited) here on FH, I feel it might become that.

Just my opinion.