Author Topic: Nekomata no chi: Chapter 1  (Read 2007 times)

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
Nekomata no chi: Chapter 1
« on: November 22, 2011, 01:22:18 am »
~~Nekomata no chi~~
~Chapter 1~
Two cats

A thick trail of blood was led by a weakened cat, its two tails trailed in the dust. It stummbled and leaned roughly againist a tree to keep its balance. It panted as the wounds on its chest bled dripping red blood on the forest floor. It soon gave up and curled up with its two tails covering up the wounds.

A flash of white disrupted the peaceful forest sence. The flash was followed by two blurs of dark gray, which was more clearer and slower than the flash. The whiteness slowed down as it qiuckly encountered a tree. It was a cat, his only features were black striped legs and tail tip. He balanced on a branch with a sharp edge at the tip. The gray blurs slowed down and stoped at the tree, they were wolves. They walked around scaning the area. The smallest one held back a little and the larger one was up ahead of it. There was a small crack and the two wolves looked up. The cat was gone and so was the sharp edge of the branch.

Moments went by and the large wolf continued with its business. The white cat suddenly reappeared with the small edge of the branch in his jaws. Stabbing the smallest wolf which was caught off guard from the surprise in the head. The larger wolf turned around only to be stabbed in the side. The cat landed in front of the bodies, dropping the branch. Growling as a few more wolves came out from the darkness and surrounded it. The white cat stood his ground and raised his tail and spat "Alright, who's next?" Surprised by the shadow over looking him as he looked up. A large wolf chuckling at the cat's threat and spoke "Mhmhm... You."

You like it so far?

Offline xXametonaraXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • the cat keeps dragging me in and out
    • Kyochinn
    • Kyochin
    • View Profile
    • My twitter, check it!!
Re: Nekomata no chi: Chapter 1
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 05:53:35 pm »
I say, splended work Dungeon! This was a great read. I hope you will be making more, hm?
menacing.

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 09:25:59 pm »
Yes. I plan to make it an book <3 Possibly... Maybe.... Kinda... -makes phone beep sound-

Offline xXametonaraXx

• Community Champion
  • the cat keeps dragging me in and out
    • Kyochinn
    • Kyochin
    • View Profile
    • My twitter, check it!!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 09:28:26 pm »
I hope so ^_^ Mmh... I WILL NOW CALL CHU DUNDUN! Ame can not be made into a nickname... like a boss!
menacing.

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 09:37:23 pm »
Nawww! I can't make chuz a nickname D: -explodes-

LOL dundun! XD

Offline xXametonaraXx

• Community Champion