Author Topic: Wolf Eyes Chapter 6: The Battle of BlackStar & Saskiri (LAST CHAPTER)  (Read 2474 times)

Offline Nanime

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • *Howls to a red moon*
    • View Profile
"The time... has come." BlackStar said looking up at the full moon. She gained hope and strength just by looking at it. She then started to the fortress where she knew she would take on Saskiri. She stood on the horizion and could see the fortress. "She has returned!" gasped one of the guards next to the gate. Then the gate opened and Saskiri was standing there with and evil smirk on her face and walked out of the fortress. "Get inside gaurds."
"But Alpha-?"
"NOW BEFORE I KILL YOU ALL!"
The guards ran inside, including the ones on top of the fortress. Saskiri then looked at the horizon where BackStar stood and they could feel each others eyes on one another. Then they began to walk toward each other.

"So BlackStar, you have returned to your home who banished you for what you have done?"
"You mean what you caused!" BlackStar growled.
"So where are your Elite Guards? Or did you kill them too?" Saskiri said with her eyes narrowed evily at BlackStar. "No. They died of natural selection. You should know that there is little food and water in the Badlands." They soon stopped in front of one another, about 5 feet away from each other.

"What have you done to your pack Saskiri?" Saskiri's name was like posion comeing out of her mouth when she uttered her name. "They got punished. They should know better than to question my athority. Ha! Foolish of them."
"And their punishment?"
"A slow and painful death." BlackStar gasped. "Thats right BlackStar. I have made them weak so if you use your power, they die. So you can either go home and die or you roll in submission to me and maybe you can come back."
"Never!" BlackStar growed then she went stright for her throat and held on.

Saskiri then kicked her off and pinned her and was about to kill BlackStar, but then she bit her armpit and Saskiri growled in pain. BlackStar got up and knocked her to the ground and clawed Saskiri's side. Then Saskiri got up with blood gushing out of her wounds and bit BlackStar's muzzle and tried to crush it, but BlackStar kicked her off and Saskiri tumbled to the ground.

Both of them stared and growled at each other with their tails up in the air. Both suffering from their wounds, but they ignored the pain. Saskiri then said "You have grown stronger than before."
"So have you." Then Saskiri got up and growled "But only one will stand!" and charged at BlackStar. She bit her leg hard then BlackStar clamped down on her neck harder than Saskiri's mere bite and Saskiri yelped in pain and BlackStar threw her to the ground hard and then threw her again releasing her. Saskiri landed hard with a roll. She growled and snarled in pain and at BlackStar. BlackStar walked slowly towards her with ears pinned, fangs beared, and tail up in the air.

Saskiri got up slowly and growled "No! I can't lose! I'M THE REAL ALPHA!" Then charged at BlackStar and then lunged at her. BlackStar then jumped up in the air with Saskiri, then turned her body, making her hind legs hit Saskiri in the face that made Saskiri flying at the fortress. Her body hit one of the walls near the gate and fell to the ground coughing up blood. Her body was too weak to move, let alone breath. The wolves inside the fortress heard a loud thump hit one of the walls and they curled around their pups and mates and they just stared at the gate and kept quiet.

Outside, where Saskiri's body hit the wall, her blood splattered where her body hit. Then BlackStar felt her power acting up and she tried to control it, but it was like her power was screaming to be let out and kill Saskiri. Her power became too much to control and then she transformed. Her pelt, once again became pure white and shined very brightly, her eyes glowed brightly, and the golden markings shined even more brightly. She was blinded by her power and couldn't see anything, but whiteness. She heard the voices again and said "No! Stop! You'll kill the pack!" Her power was in control of her body now and ignored BlackStar's commands.

She walked up to Saskiri's body, picked her up by the throat and Saskiri said, "I guess... I was... wrong... I guess... I'm not... the real... alpha..." then she crushed Saskiri's throat and ripped it out and blood gushed everywhere. She dropped Saskiri's body and throat and walked over to the gate and opened the huge and heavy doors. After she opened the gates, she went back to her normal form and she collasped. She slowly got up and lift her head, and what she saw made her regret that she shouldn't have been born. She collasped and buried her eyes in her paws and cried so hard. She had killed the pack with her power. No matter how hard she tried to control her power, she was still not strong enough to control it.

Then her power awoke once again and she got up and her tears streaks became gold and then she went over to each of the dead wolves and touched them with her paw and they were turned into beds of flowers. Then she howled and the stone ground in the fortress became soft grass, the walls on the inside showed pictures of her life and how she beat Saskiri. When her howl reached outside, flowers and grass grew everywhere with dirt trails and vines grew on the outter walls of the fortress, and the clouds in the night sky moved away to reveal millions of stars. Then she went outside and touched Saskiri's body, which turned into a rock.

Then she looked up at the sky and howled then she turned into a star that shined very brightly and went up into the sky and then burst, creating a constilation that looked just like her howling. Now her new duty was to protect this beautiful land and any wolves who chose to live here.

The End
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 07:21:47 pm by Nanime »
Follow me into the moon's beam where we shall make the luna flowers grow ever so beautifully.

So as long as there is a moon the flowers will never die and niether will us wolves.

Offline dead-wolf177

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Is there any more to teh story? it cant just end like this D: who wins!?

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
Plz do more! I can't wait what happens next o.O

Offline Nanime

• Curious Wanderer
  • *Howls to a red moon*
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf Eyes Chapter 6: The Battle of BlackStar & Saskiri (LAST CHAPTER)
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 01:30:46 am »
YAAAAY I FINISHED IT!!! 8D Now on 2 make book 2 ;3
Follow me into the moon's beam where we shall make the luna flowers grow ever so beautifully.

So as long as there is a moon the flowers will never die and niether will us wolves.

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 01:39:07 am »
Saskiri's body turned to a rock. I got a little humor out of that XD

Anyway, I enjoyed this story the first time I strted reading it. Good job ^-^

Offline Nanime

• Curious Wanderer
  • *Howls to a red moon*
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 09:33:29 pm »
lol thank you ^_^