Author Topic: ~ Fluorite Foxes ~ {Calling all foxes of feral heart!}  (Read 3572 times)

Bango

~ Fluorite Foxes ~ {Calling all foxes of feral heart!}
« on: August 15, 2011, 03:16:19 pm »
Do you have a fox character that needs a place in a RPG?
This forum post is created to bring together the foxes of feral-heart, post information on your character (with a screenshot if you feel like it!) and ideas about RP's you have in mind, and see who's interested!

If your just looking for some general chatter and interaction with other foxes on feral-heart then why not add some new fox friends and find them in game!

I, BangoFox, will be creating an in game group for anyone who is interested in meeting up and meeting other foxes, so don't be shy! Approach me in game (I'm usually in Fluorite plains somewhere!) and i'll send you an invite :)

Just to make sure the members are not completely lost due to a group glitch, i'll add your name on here so we know whos in the group :)

Just to start things off, I'll introduce my fox character: Bango :D

Sex: Male (Dog)
Species: Red fox
Bio: Bango is an out going young fox, who enjoys the company of other animals as well as his own. He was born in an urban area and has brought his bold, urban attitude to Fluorite plains. He is easy to get along with and enjoys messing around when ever he can.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: ~ Fluorite Foxes ~ {Calling all foxes of feral heart!}
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 03:25:41 pm »
may enter my fox terra XD realistic or not.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Bango

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 03:39:55 pm »
Either is fine :D its your char at the end of the day ^^

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 03:56:29 pm »
HOLY this is creepy: Let's Freak Out At Amnesia The Dark Decent's Demo sorry for posting random video but it freaked me out o.O
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Bango

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 05:10:59 pm »
Oh lordy thats creepy ._.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 05:12:50 pm »
XD have you seen the alice in wonderland walkthrough by sprokacola! he's really funny when he plays and its rarely quiet with him playing the games.

Bango

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 05:39:45 pm »
No i haven't XD Sounds kool tho :P

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, 05:43:16 pm »
XD here: Alice Madness Returns Part 1: Let The Madness Begin its quite bloody may i warn you

Offline Common Amethyst

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • It can't rain forever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2011, 02:53:09 am »
Hello everyone =)
My character is Layora
Sex: Female
Species: Arctic Fox
Bio: [WIP] Layora is a kit at heart. She loves to run around and play is full of energy. She can also be calm and hold a proper demeanor when times call for it. She is very friendly until you get on her bad side. She would love to make friends with other foxes =) 

I am still working on her bio and background story. Once it is complete I will make a post in the Characters forum. 

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2011, 04:20:31 am »
(will add my character later)