Author Topic: Question about exporting map  (Read 800 times)

Smiling.Sin

Question about exporting map
« on: December 04, 2011, 04:49:03 pm »
I has a question for ya'lls. So, I downloaded some .mesh and .material 's for a map I'm making. I wanted to know how to get those objects I made in Object Maker (Using the .mesh and .material files) in my map. I had a problem with it once, because I used a new den I made and it wasn't ingame. Wombat Pack Animals usually get in the game just fine, but I wanted to know how to get the other Mesh's ingame.

By the way, the mesh's I want to get ingame are WombatRocks and WombatOak.

Linky to WombatRocks/Oak thread: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=11142.0

Offline Ezio-

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • All that and a bag of chips.
    • View Profile
Re: Question about exporting map
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 07:39:41 pm »
Alright, so assuming you know how to make objects with mesh's...

Once you get an object to show up in the open space in the Object Maker, you need to save it into a group with a name by making up a new group or clicking an existing one and hitting 'Save'.
Then, once you do that, and you have saved all objects you want, hit 'Export' and the game will export that file group making it use able in the Map Maker. You should be able to go to your 'Objects' tab in Map Maker and scroll till you see the group name and everything should be in there to use.