Author Topic: I know this is a stupid question but can someone please help?  (Read 1052 times)

Nipah

I know this is a stupid question but can someone please help?
« on: December 30, 2011, 12:02:18 am »
Well...I know this is kinda newbie and stupid but...I need help getting around. On Bonfire Island, I go to Ficho Caverns to go places to portals and such...but I can get to Water Mill, Cape, and Temple of Dreams, but there is one  problem...I cannot find or get anywhere else! Where is Fluorite Plains? Or the South Pole? I just cannot get to any of those...Can someone please help me?

Offline Windance

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Om nom om om
    • View Profile
    • My Preset Thread
Re: I know this is a stupid question but can someone please help?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 12:04:27 am »
You can locate those through Ficho Tunnel as well, just peek around and you'll find your way. One portal is hidden behind the highest waterfall, which leads to the Lonely Island. From there you can get to the south pole.

Nipah

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 04:58:22 am »
Where is Ficho Tunnel at?

Offline Lokiwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 05:58:12 am »
When you first start out in Bonfire Island, it sort has a yin-yang type formation that leads up to a den/rock ledge. Below that rock ledge, on the main, larger (and lower) portion of the map is a black hole on the side of the mountain. Once in there, you arrive in Ficho tunnel in an area with a few rocks and boulders that is pretty wide. Just follow that tunnel to the first bend to the left. On the right should be a roughly circular pool with a waterfall which can be used to access the Lonely Cave, South Pole, Ascension Land, etc. If you keep following the path to the left of the waterfall-pool area, you come across another waterfall, leading down to the main area of the Ficho tunnel. The pool below it slopes upwards into a bank on both sides with a small river running between them. If you follow that a ways, there's another pool with a crystal in it. Just keep going until the final bend to the right which slopes upward (stay on the right side and jump over the steep part of the bend). At the top is the portal to Fluorite Plains, Temple of Dreams, etc.

If you need any more help, just ask. :>
SRAM:D

Life is kind of like a bucket of eraser shavings.. except when it's in a pail.. then it's like a pail of eraser shavings..