Author Topic: Pop!Tart's Pretty Little Toys~ [Pictures Coming Soon.] -Updated.  (Read 1361 times)

Pop!Tart

Pop!Tart's Pretty Little Toys~ [Pictures Coming Soon.] -Updated.
« on: December 09, 2011, 03:05:56 am »
Hellooo! :3 These are the characters I use for roleplaying either on the forum or in game. Note that I don't come up with set backstories for my character. :P I like to change it up based on who I'm roleplaying with and what the plot is.
1) Zyro (Pronounced Zero.)
General/Daytime Appearance-
 Zyro is a large, yet thin, adult male wolf. Mateless and pupless, he is part of a pack that contains wolves whose fur changes into neon colors during the night. In daylight, Zyro is a dull brownish-gray with a slightly lighter underfur. His mane and the fringe on his back is black. His tail and most of his back is a darker gray than the rest of his fur, and his irises are white. The pupils and normally white part of his eyes are black.

Night time appearance-
 During the night, Zyro's fur illuminates. His pelt becomes a neon orange and he has yellow underfur. His mane is red and his markings, royal blue. His eyes stay the same color as they always are; white.

Personality-
 Zyro is sort of the gentle giant type. He's a big wolf and seems to be somewhat intimidating, when he's really one of the nicest people you could meet. He's friendly and loves to make friends, and he's definitely not one to judge by appearances, first impressions, or even sexuality, even though he's straight. However, people who are full of themselves irritate him greatly, and he doesn't think twice about telling them off when they annoy him. He'd do absolutely anything for his pack and more for his close friends.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 04:49:13 am by Janelle »