Author Topic: Download "Not Found"  (Read 1649 times)

Offline Wolfish Grin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • ..and then I was like 'lol whoops, my bad...' |D
    • View Profile
Download "Not Found"
« on: December 09, 2011, 02:53:13 am »
I tried downloading the game from "Official Downloads" and when I clicked on the download link for the game (not the patch) I was redirected to a white page that said "NOT FOUND. The requested URL was not found on this server." I'd really appreciate any help, thanks!

-Additional Information:
The beginning: I was having trouble with maps so I deleted everything in exports, than realized that there were other map things in other folders and I didn't want to accidently delete something that didn't need to be deleted, so I just uninstalled the whole game (I didn't want any downloaded maps, I don't use them anymore).
After that, I went to the FH site and tried to download the game, but it shows that message (see above). I don't know if that has to do with the link, or if I just cannot access the game download. (Patch download link says same thing)
Please help! Thanks!~

EDIT: My apologies, I posted this in the wrong section (Game Help instead of Site+ Forum Help), and I feel like an idiot now. >.< And to help me feel even worse, there has already been issues posted about the same problem, I just didn't find any because I was looking in the wrong forum topic.  :-[ I'm REALLY sorry about that, I know how annoying and frustrating when people don't look at posts that have already been posted, but the threads that had the same problem didn't get any help yet, and I'd still appreciate any help. So sorry though!  :(
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 03:00:11 am by WolfishGrin~(AVT) »
I really need to get around to updating my siggy.
Meh, but that would require effort.

Offline Rain44

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Howl at the blue moon :P
    • View Profile
Re: Download "Not Found"
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 02:57:25 am »
I tried downloading the game from "Official Downloads" and when I clicked on the download link for the game (not the patch) I was redirected to a white page that said "NOT FOUND. The requested URL was not found on this server." I'd really appreciate any help, thanks!

-Additional Information:
The beginning: I was having trouble with maps so I deleted everything in exports, than realized that there were other map things in other folders and I didn't want to accidently delete something that didn't need to be deleted, so I just uninstalled the whole game (I didn't want any downloaded maps, I don't use them anymore).
After that, I went to the FH site and tried to download the game, but it shows that message (see above). I don't know if that has to do with the link, or if I just cannot access the game download. (Patch download link says same thing)
Please help! Thanks!~
that might be cuz they might still be working on it and the server might be down its happning for me i think the server is still down for some people

Misaki Suza

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 03:02:32 am »
i'm having the same problem. I had an Ogre error for terrain/material.  Mine started crashing until it couldn't connect no more so i uninstalled it and the patch setup file is missing and the server unavailable so i couldn't really load.

Offline Rain44

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Howl at the blue moon :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 03:09:07 am »
wait you cant redownload it?

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 03:30:07 am »
http://www.mediafire.com/?rbhf4ay6llazt6s

Try that, temporary game download. The links on the main download page are broken right now. Hopefully sorted tomorrow.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline galania

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 03:32:23 am »
besides i need to take a break from it anyway and i never have time to play it but on the weekends and fridays anyways. also my fh+  crashed alot before the game went offline for updates.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 03:37:23 am by skyblade »

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 03:33:34 am »
Please do not double post, and if you do not trust those sites it's ok with me. Just try to help those that want the game.

We will try to fix the links soon.
Former community manager of FeralHeart