Author Topic: My opinion on FH :P  (Read 3345 times)

Offline blackmailchan

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • CerealSoup
Re: My opinion on FH :P
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2011, 08:44:47 am »
And moar lag. LOL

Uh, you were talking about how the game was heaven and the community was hell? Now you seem like you don't like anything. :/
There's ways to fix the lag, lag that /I/ never get. You can change the viewing distance, turn off water reflection, or maybe not have many other programs running when you play. Everytime I offer a genuine other solution for your problems, you seem to find something else wrong with it, like I'm trying to sell you a broken car. :c Please just listen to what I'm trying to say.

The community in-game, and especially on the Forums does what they can to make improve their FH experience. You shouldn't blatantly accuse and criticize the whole of player-made maps because you had strange problems.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 08:47:26 am by Blackmail »

Nyan Cat

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2011, 12:09:51 am »
And moar lag. LOL

Uh, you were talking about how the game was heaven and the community was hell? Now you seem like you don't like anything. :/
There's ways to fix the lag, lag that /I/ never get. You can change the viewing distance, turn off water reflection, or maybe not have many other programs running when you play. Everytime I offer a genuine other solution for your problems, you seem to find something else wrong with it, like I'm trying to sell you a broken car. :c Please just listen to what I'm trying to say.

The community in-game, and especially on the Forums does what they can to make improve their FH experience. You shouldn't blatantly accuse and criticize the whole of player-made maps because you had strange problems.

People in general said FH+ was laggy, yet just today when I downloaded it, for me it wasn't that laggy. And the part of the community that I hate are the people who log on FH in the middle of bonfire then start raping and saying that Feralheart looks weird and it's very odd and arokais way more better or that KovuLKD is stupid. Those kind of people leave a bad influence on Feralheart. And those people that start bashing on someone if they say they are looking for a mate. But I guess I'm a bad influence on the community by complaining and starting drama. Thus, I hide nao. Karma'd
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 12:11:30 am by Nyan cat »

Offline Boss Madness

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2011, 10:59:45 pm »
Well this seemed the best place to put this :/  The dance lines really mess me up and lots of other people and in the bonfire place someone started like a 30 people one and i can't play and i asked them to stop over 15 times and they said NO WHERE NOT GONNA WE WHERE BORN TO DANCE. and Kaze started the dance line i only got her 1st name it really bothers me since i mainly hang out in the bonfire place and lots of other people are and now i can't get on cause they also said WHERE GONNA KEEP THIS UP FOR EVER and they where being really rude at first i was being nice about it and they wouldn't stop V_V so i thought i would post the here.

Offline Boss Madness

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2011, 11:01:01 pm »
I miss spelt some things and grammer fail :P

Nyan Cat

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2011, 05:54:29 am »
I do enjoy dancelines, but indeed, after about ten minutes a simple headswing, headbang or buttswing line turns into a rape fest. and the people there are just MEAN.

Yet overall the community is good lallalalalalalaa.

Also don't bump old threads plox