Author Topic: ~*Validus Fortis*~ (Wolf RP, Open, Map included)  (Read 1138 times)

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
~*Validus Fortis*~ (Wolf RP, Open, Map included)
« on: December 23, 2011, 10:57:34 pm »
~*Validus Fortis*~
Ok, let's not get fancy about this. The kingdom of Validus Fortis (Brave, Strong in Latin) consists of powerful wolves. They have rankings that are a mix between pack-and-kingdom hierarchies. All wolves are semi-realistic. You must be at least semi-literate to join!
Rping rules:
~You must rp in third person (Example: The jet-black she-wolf stalked silently through the undergrowth, tail swaying and eyes alert as she searched for her prey.)
~No using rp symbols (Example: ~, -, *, =, etc, etc.)
~Please try to be active. This will make it much more fun for the rest of us.

Rankings
King
Queen (Taken)
Heir
Shaman
Beta Male
Beta Female
Guard
Hunter
Apprentice
Pup
Prisoner

Loner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rankings Info
King- He is the lead wolf in this kingdom. His word is law, and it must be followed. Sometimes he becomes a tyrant, abusing his power and his wolves.

Queen- She is the King's mate and helper. In the absence of the king, she is the one who must be obeyed by all.

Heir- The King and Queen are only allowed one pup. If the litter is bigger than one, the rest are either exiled or killed. It can be either male or female, and s/he will choose her/his mate when the King and Queen start to become old.

Shaman- S/He is usually a very old wolf who has connections with spirits and knows of healing.

Beta Male- This wolf is the "Second in Command". Really, he only has the power to command guards and hunters.

Beta Female- She's the Beta Male's mate and his 'strong right paw' (assistant)

Guard- There are multiple guards. They are muscular and loyal, many staying around camp to guard it while one will accompany each party of wolves sent out to hunt.

Hunter- Either gender can be in this rank. They're very lean and fast, sent out often by the King, Queen, or betas to hunt.

Apprentice- Each pup over the age of one year is put into training under the rank that they choose.

Pup- Any wolf under the age of 1 year

Prisoner- Punished wolves are sent here, or sometimes they can be the siblings of the Heir, punished just for being born.

Loner- Wolves who are exiled or decide to live away from the strict life of the kingdom

Map
The map was made by me (Saylor156), and I'm rather proud of how it turned out.
http://www.mediafire.com/?ge0zvrgk3vda6tr
It has plenty of Loners' dens as well as dens for the Kingdom wolves. After it's downloaded, just put it in your exports folder and go to the cape, find the portal, and you'll be in the map! :D

Format

Name:
Desired Rank:
Description: (optional) (semi-realistic remember)
Picture: (Required)
Personality: (Don't make them perfect!)
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:
Family:
History:
Other:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 11:01:32 pm by ~*Aura*~ »

Kovu!!

Re: ~*Validus Fortis*~ (Wolf RP, Open, Map included)
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 12:20:53 am »
Name: Shadow
Desired Rank: (I was hoping to find an rp where I get taken in my a alpha or a high rank but if that is not possible in this one then) Heir or just a regular pup
Description: (optional) (semi-realistic remember) Black fur, white markings
Picture: (Required)

(I will change his markings and stuff is you like.)
Personality: Shadow can be very shy at times, but deep down he is playful. At night he looks at the stars and wonder where they came from. Shadow also love to run, its kind of weird but running get Shadow to calm down when he is upset, he could run for days if he wanted.
Crush: N/a
Mate: N/a
Pups: N/a
Family: None as of yet.
History: Shadow is to young
Other:

Edit: My user I use is xXCookie_DoughXx
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 12:25:55 am by Kovu »