Author Topic: Hi! DJ-Misty here!  (Read 976 times)

DJ-Misty

Hi! DJ-Misty here!
« on: November 09, 2012, 07:23:28 pm »
Well, let's get to the point, I love to edit, draw, write and a lot more! I love One Direction! and making new friends. I'm new to FH, so I don't have ma-any..friends. Only one, but shes more of a sister to me. :3
Well, for now I guess Ima go and stalk the site! o3o xD haha just kidding... or was I? xD haha, i'm a funny person and happy too, but I do get a little depressed sometimes. But don't worrie, overall i'm a happy person! :) I hope to make more friends in the furture!<3 Oh, and one more thing, I have dysleixa...So erm..my spelling sucks and grammer. So, hopefuly I get to meet more new friends real soon! See ya!

DJ-Misty out.

StitchedUp

Re: Hi! DJ-Misty here!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 07:25:26 pm »
Hello there DJ-Misty! Welcome to FeralHeart, be sure to read the rules, and if you need any help be sure to post in the help section. :3

-Have Fun FeralHearting

?Electric?

Offline Kashii

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE. READ LATEST POST.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 07:26:24 pm »
Congratulations, you posted. ;3
Oh how I love you sis.~

Remember, if you need any help with stoofiez, me and everyone on FH is honored to help! x3
Also, the help section is your friend, so don't be afraid to post in it when you need helperz.

There are many tutorials out there that you can take use of, so you can be welcomed to our floofy FeralHeart family. ;3 You can also check out the manual page for info on, for instance, how to make a preset or a map, or it could be for taking use of groups, bios, etc. I can also help you with the download if you private message me. The staff here are very, very, very kind and welcoming, and are here for the better. They can really be good friends, so no need to be afraid of them - they are also FeralHeart users like you, me, and everybody else. There is a 'meet the staffiez' post somewhere if you take the time to find it, rofl. Don't be afraid to open up, everybody here is very talkative and friendly. You don't need to be afraid to ask a question or reply to stoof. It would be good to read the rules also, just so you remember them. The rules really do help. Because it's your very first stay at FeralHeart, I suggest reading up on readme's, stickies, and other info and sturf so you can get use to the way the Feral'Derp family works. We are willing to help you!
Keep in order, lass. +floof for you

« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 12:00:45 am by Kashii-Spazz »
I will no longer be active on this account. Please read my latest post.

Thank you for the derpy avii, Kikiveto. ;3

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 10:09:59 am »
Greetings and welcome to the Feral Heart community. ^_^
You really do seem like a positive person, something which is appreciated by most.
I hope you'll enjoy your stay here with us, and that you'll stick around on the forums. :3

Good things to know.
Even though it's been mentioned before, I'd like to link you to the Official game rules and Official Forum rules and guidelines.
Please, don't be afraid of asking for help in the Help Section. I promise we don't bite. ;3

If you're ever bored and what not, we've got an Official Feral Heart Radio and Red's Unofficial Radio.

Don't forget the Official Feral Heart Tumblr.

People giving you troube?

Good things to know could be who the mods are and how to report a user.
~~~~~~~~~~~

I believe that was all, if not, I'm sure you'll find things rather soon.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Hope to see you around. Good luck.~
RETIRED.

Offline Sibb

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • #BusinessCat
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Sibb
    • http://sibblet.deviantart.com/
    • STEAM_0:0:71732532
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 03:01:06 am »