Author Topic: My Problems With The New Patch.  (Read 1224 times)

Offline SR183

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • "A poet who has chose it, a loner in mystery."
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART Account
My Problems With The New Patch.
« on: December 17, 2011, 06:29:04 pm »
So, I am having terrible problems ever since I got the new patch.

-Crashing: My game crashes about... 10 to 20 times each day. It always pops up with the message, "FeralHeart.exe has stopped working" Due to this problem, it ruins my RolePlays with others AND it brings me closer to leaving FeralHeart.

-Lag: Before the patch, I had no problem with the Lag. Now, I have massive problems with it- even if I have the water reflection and view distance off. Due to the lag, I always crash (like said above).

-Sliding: Alright, ever since the patch- my characters ALWAYS slide around when they walk, they BARELY walk at all. This sliding is so terrible, I can't even walk in a different direction without having to stop and wait a minute before continuing.

-Face Emote: Alright, we all know about the 'Subtle Frown' emote, right? Well, when I go into Character Creator/Editor and go to chose a default emote, it turns out that emote doesn't work. It works in-game yet not in the Character Creator/Editor.

Well, those are my problems with FeralHeart. If anyone knows how to fix them then please, tell me.
"I am 15 years, I have shown many tears. So much cruelty I have fallen, very few calling. I speak with a try at perfection, no text-talk infection. A hidden depression, such imperfection, I will never reveal my pained confession."

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
Re: My Problems With The New Patch.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 06:38:32 pm »
The only one I can help with is the lag. Try changing the rendering subsyetm under options, that fixed the lag for me. Dunno bout anything else, sorry :C

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Offline cj2001

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -3
  • UNLEASH THE TROLL WITHIN
    • View Profile
Re: My Problems With The New Patch.
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 03:12:07 am »
i found a solution  ;D uninstall feralheart including the patch. now get rid of ANY FH files you have including the program files. download feralheart again WITHOUT installing the patch. you will have wings and the santa hat but not everything else. you will have to wait untill Kovu has a patch to fix it.  :-\ if that doesnt work then i dont know what to do.

~*~SEEMS LEGIT~*~