Author Topic: Hola amigos, come meet Jeanette. (WIP)  (Read 1825 times)

Offline KissAndStab

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Y'all know you want him ^.
    • View Profile
Hola amigos, come meet Jeanette. (WIP)
« on: December 26, 2011, 05:26:43 pm »
Here have a cookie. -Hands over a cookie- You may have whatever kind you desire.

Alright, so here's the deal, I will tell you a little about me and if you post something I will nuzzles you. (Give karma)

?Names
Real: Jeanette / Username: _iknwyouwntme_ and KissAndStab

?Nicknames
Jay, J.J, J.lo (Jenifer Lopez. o.Q)

?Age
11, 03/10/2000

?Gender
Female

?Country/Language
Canada, and of course, english

?Family/pets (oldest - youngest)
Mom, four sisters, me, no name (Siamese fighting fish)

Personality
Alright, so I find it hard to describe your (or in this case, mine) own personality, but I suppose I can try and tell you all a little about me.

Quite so often, when I meet new people I get very shy, even on FeralHeart. Though sometimes I can be very snobbish towards my sisters and mother, but in the end I regret my disrespectful behaviors and most of the time say sorry. My sisters and mom usually refer to me as the artist of the family, but to be honest I don't think of myself as nearly as good as an artist. I will admit though that i'm satisfied with my drawings, in real life, when I don't rush.

-----

« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 06:39:37 am by .~.Jeanette.~. »

xXEmo_CookieXx

Re: Hola amigos, come meet Jeanette. (WIP)
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 09:54:41 pm »
8D hi there! -nuzzles-

Very nice to meet someone closer to my own age. J. lo? OTL, nice. That's surprising. Anyway, I cab see your a senior member, but although your not very new, Welcome to FH! It is very nice to meet you. Tell your family that Insanity says hello.<3
--Insanity VonDuex

Offline KissAndStab

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Y'all know you want him ^.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 10:42:56 pm »
-Nuzzles back- Hello there to you as well. C:

It is very nice. To be honest, when I first started playing FH I thought I wouldn't be aloud, but then I realized that there was no bar to put in your birthdate, so I'm just like 'What the heck! I'm definately joining.'

Yes, J.lo. Don't look at me, I'd say look at Christa, she was the first one to start calling me that, so I just decided to put that up there. xO

Thats very kind of you, yes I'm a bit surprised that I'm a senior member as well, I realize how long I've been on the forums now, along with the game itself.

It's nice to meet you as well, we should roleplay sometime in-game? Now'a days I go on _iknwyouwntme_ so feel free to add me.

Wait, nearly forgot, how'd y'all like your cookie? :3 (Don't forget, this is still a WIP, be sure to check back soon, It may be updated. :])

xXEmo_CookieXx

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 11:37:41 pm »
-noms the cookie-
is nummy<3 And of course I'd love to rp with you! I actually was here when IT first came out ^^' I don't really like being on the forums much and am usually either in-game or somewhere being a total derp. I seriously spazz out sometimes.
Feral-Heart is a kind place, allowing all types and ages to join. They just want to make the best of the world, and allow others to communicate in a safe environment while allowing game-play which is unusual to the gaming industry.
--Insanity