Author Topic: Some of my ideas  (Read 1442 times)

Offline sixflagz

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Some of my ideas
« on: December 30, 2011, 04:12:12 pm »
Just some of the ideas I have in mind~

1. I think that there should be shadows, like in IT. Though in IT, the shadows looked like squares. If they do end up putting shadows in, I think they need to be more shaped like the object other than little squares.

2. New speices, like birds, deer, even a bear. I'm not saying that it should be just like AK with all the speices, I think that just Canines and Felines isn't enough.

3. Prey, I miss that from IT. I'm not sure what you would get from the prey, I would just like prey to be in FH too.

4. A couple more maps. I know that we just came out with new maps, and I love them. I just think that we need more maps to role-play, or to just hang-out.

5. The running could be adjusted a little. It looks a little sloppy-ish right now..

6. Swaying leaves, plants. I liked that in IT and FH+.

7. Leaves and petals blowing in the wind, if that isn`t difficult. ID

Yeah, i have alot of ideas... ID
Please consider giving me some feedback about these ideas. :3

Offline smokey ash

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • :D
    • View Profile
Re: Some of my ideas
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 05:51:21 am »
Ok so
1) Making a shadow for ever single object would and could make everthing much more laggy.
2) Feral Heart is first of a Feline and canine game, there has been alot of discussion about haveing different type of animals in feral heart, It would be Very time consuming for kovu and the other Staff team, Feral Heart is perfectly fine with being a feline and canine game. No one really moans about haveing more speices and if people though it was not enough they would stop playing FH.
3) Prey might be added anyway.
4) There is lots of maps to hang-out or RP in You can also make your OWN map its not hard.
5) The running is fine but we could have more option like a trot gallop or jog.
6) Thats why we have particals to add to private made maps and why we have FH+
7) We have particals for that

-adjazz- :D
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IS USE.
IF YOU WISH TO FIND ME CONTACT;

Black_Veil_Brides on the forum.
Or blackVbrides ingame

Offline Moonwolf678

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Came back after a millenia.
    • View Profile
Re: Some of my ideas
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 04:30:54 am »
I love the new species idea. possibly playing aquatic creatures such as dolphins?
I need a new signature.