Author Topic: The Prides of Hallow Canyons(Realistic Lion RP)*Members Needed*  (Read 1604 times)

Offline UltraKitteh

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • Raymooond~
    • View Profile
http://www.hallowcanyonsfh.webs.com/ -Our website with some additional rules, Updates, Etc. Most updates will ALSO be posted here <:

Long long ago, lions were said to be wiped out of Flourite Plains. But, in truth, one single pride escaped. The Slate Pride, a pride of ancient lions, had taken shelter in the deep canyons called Hallow Canyons. These canyons not only inhabit the Slate Pride, but they also inhabit rouges, small rival prides, and various other lions looking for a place to live. Can you survive the steep cliffs of Hallow Canyons? Or will you fall victum to a rival lion?

A few major rules ;3

*ABSOLUTELY NO POWERPLAYING, SPARKLE CATS, OR LIONS LARGER THAN MY CHARACTER. (The lead male)

*We will only accept 3 males, including Karioto, in the pride.

*Don't autohit, EX: He bit into the elks neck instantly, not missing. He kicked the male lion near him off of him, clawing an eye out.

This is a very new pride, as you can see. We currently (as of now) Have 3 members. We're still searching, so look about for some advertizments, and feel free to walk in and rp C:

Main characters in the story, & important roles:

*Lead male: *TAKEN*

Higher ranking female: 1 spot remaining.

*females: Unlimited.

Cubs: 9 per season.

Elders: 2 spots.

Healer(HERBS ONLY): 1 slot.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Don't diss us 'cause we're epic.

Offline Lara5000

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: The Prides of Hallow Canyons(Realistic Lion RP)*Members Needed*
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 02:03:44 pm »
Can i join

Offline Fantasia_Cross

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • https://www.deviantart.com/unite
    • View Profile
Re: The Prides of Hallow Canyons(Realistic Lion RP)*Members Needed*
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 05:00:46 am »
Name: Silverton Rexford
species: Shape-Shifter
A little about you: An elderly feline, is a lion, but his species name is Shape-Shifter, but when he came to be in FeralHeart, he was not able to change from Feline to Human, he is stuck in Feline form. Friendly, hospitable, feisty and if he is in a very happy mood, is very talkative. When he is unhappy or grumpy, he is polite, but straight, and makes sure you know that talking to him is not the best idea. Can take care of himself magnificently. Very good fighter, even though, in his Human Form, he is 5 foot 7 and about 65 years old, he is about 40 in spirit and agility.

I am on only 2 days a week. If this is a problem, please tell me.

Any more info that you want to know, PM me or email me at [email protected]
Feel free to ask for my Discord in regards to Feralheart Topics.