Poll

Do you find this disturbing?

Yes
3 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: November 04, 2011, 03:31:52 am

Author Topic: How do we report somebody??!! PLEASE HELP DX  (Read 2979 times)

Offline meowool

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: How do we report somebody??!! PLEASE HELP DX
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2012, 03:01:51 pm »
how do i get the screen shot to be PMed? (cos I don't think you can send as a attachment in a PM)
On the forum, you can. Just click their name and find where it says "Send a private message." It gives you the option.
I know how to send someone a PM but I don't know how to send a attachment in a PM, as I don't really want to upload it on to an image hosting site.

Offline galania

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
Re: How do we report somebody??!! PLEASE HELP DX
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2012, 06:42:24 pm »
FOr the record guys the report bottuns are no ,longer there in the game the system never worked all reports have to sceen shotted and then sent. and bondifre is what i now call pervert central trust me people no longer go there to hang out since the lonely island was added instead they go there to be perverts it's disgusting. i stay awa from that place for tha tvery reason.

theres never mod in they think that just because a mod isn't there that they can do what they want whenever if you go there don't lay down your character ever or go afk take soem screenies of these wildly inappropriate users and report kind of like the person that made this thread did.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 06:47:46 pm by skyblade »